Marvel Multiverse Role-Playing Game Nexus FAQs

I’m sure I probably dinked something up, but I did the preorder and it says I would get access to the playtest files (if I used the code, which I did) yet I still don’t have access. Did I do something the wrong way?

Howdy there, friadoc! If you’re unable to access the Playtest Rulebook still, please reach out to our Support team who will be best able to assist you get your digital hands on it!

Hi, so now that the core set is out, how long will it be before we can make and save characters on here?

Just with the above, why is it that you guys have said you have the ‘Official’ digital tools yet they are still in development while Roll20 had a full set of tools like a Dice Roller and Character Builder on day 1?

Before the end of the year (likely early Q4). We’ll share more details as soon as we are able to.

Because Demiplane is a newer platform, and the pilot for our character tools (with the Pathfinder 2e game) just recently entered beta. We have now released character tools for Avatar Legends, and Vampire and Marvel are in progress. We also didn’t have the license for the full game until a few months ago - behind the scenes things sometimes take time that no one ever sees.

Lastly, our content and character tools take a different approach than other places the game is offered, so Demiplane is the official digital toolset, whereas Roll20 is the official VTT. There are different options depending on how your group likes to play.

Thanks!

Was this well advertised for the consumer? I wasnt aware that not all the features would be available at launch. If id known, probably would have waited or gone elsewhere

The product description for the Core Rulebook before purchasing it has the following description:

Purchasing this digital title unlocks the content in the digital reader on Marvel NEXUS, as well as in additional tools as they become available during Early Access.

The additional tools referenced there will be available in the next 2 to 3 months. We are excited to get them out to folks soon!

There are currently NO Marvel character-creation tools?
Do you have a road map on when they may be available?

As I mentioned above, the character tools will be available in beta in the next 2-3 months.

I can’t find character tools for the full game, is there no option? I thought they were included, because the overview doesn’t say “coming soon”. It clearly looks like it should be available, but I don’t have access.

I own both the playtest and the full game.

The Marvel character tools are coming soon. As BadEye says in the post right before this one, we expect the character tools will be available in beta in the next 2-3 months. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, I’m relieved. I scrolled all the way up and down and didn’t see the post, sorry!

1 Like

It’s easy to miss a post. We’ll share more about the character tools when we can! :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I look through the list of pregen characters, there’s two options, “view sheet” and “view character profile”. When clicking on “view character profile”, it takes me to the character sheet, but clicking on “view sheet” just takes me back to Marvel Multiverse Nexus home? Is this intended functionality?

That shouldn’t be there… Yet :wink: Thanks for letting us know, passing it on!

1 Like