5e NEXUS Support Megathread

5e NEXUS is officially available in early access! Gather your party, and embark on epic adventures! As you do, if you encounter any issues regarding our 5e support, and any of our 5e products, please let us know in this thread.

Character Tools
Character tool support for 5e NEXUS is not included in early access, but it is on our roadmap. For the most up-to-date information about 5e character tools development, please join us on Tuesday mornings for our Dev Update streams on Twitch at 9am Pacific time, or read through our Dev Update forums posts which summarize everything shared on stream. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really excited for this roll out. I plan on buying your available 5e products to show my support.

Feedback on the spell compendium. When I look at spells in the rules section, it just shows the text, without the school, casting time, range, or duration.

It is fully detailed in the compendium, but missing there. This can make it difficult to use it as a general reference / lookup tool for spells.

I’ve passed along your feedback to the team to review. :slight_smile:

It seems like all of the spells have no header information (range, duration, school, etc), at least not visible to the user. Am I doing something wrong, or is this not yet implemented?

That information is being added, but isn’t currently available.

1 Like

So it seems like the info is added (Thanks!), but the Filters are not yet implemented:

(Expected Result, see only Cantrips, also notice the weird call-out on the Casting Time, which should probably just be Reaction, with the spell details specifying the Trigger)

If we’re not there yet, it’s okay, just hoping that I’d be able to hunt something up quickly with the filters.

Thanks for calling out that issue with filters. We’ll look into it. :slight_smile:

1 Like