A Cosmic Birthday not syncing

Excited to see Starfinder Nexus is up! One issue so far…I’ve just refreshed my Paizo Connect sync, but the playtest adventure A Cosmic Birthday is still locked away from me, even though I own the PDF version on Paizo’s site.

Hi there! We’ve received word that Connect should now be working. You may need to resync your connection, but after that you should be good to go. :smile:

Thanks, but I just refreshed my sync and still no dice. :frowning:

Oh wait, I’m only supposed to get a discount not full access automatically, right? If so, that’s working.

It’s still not working for me either. Resyncing made my Player Core 2 PDF show up, but still no luck on A Cosmic Birthday.

From the other direction: I bought A Cosmic Birthday from Demiplane, but Paizo doesn’t recognize that and let me download the PDF. It’s been a few days and I’ve used the resync option. It may be that the connect is borked for A Cosmic Birthday.

I filed a support ticket for this but haven’t heard back yet; hopefully, when the staff are done with Gencon, we’ll hear about a fix.

Cosmic Birthday is def not syncing.

Hi there! We have confirmed with some folks on our Discord that A Cosmic Birthday is working for them, so it looks like there may be some kinks for us to iron out for you all.

If you’re experiencing an issue with Paizo Sync for A Cosmic Birthday, which would either be:

1. You bought it through Paizo, and aren’t seeing the reduced price on Demiplane (9.99)
  2. You bought it through Demiplane, and aren’t seeing the free PDF on Paizo.

Please reach out to our support team: support.demiplane.com

In my case bought through Nexus. Also i disconnected from Paizo and reconnected to try it and still no.

Please reach out to our Support team, who can take a look and see what’s going on there: support.demiplane.com

Its fixed now.

I’m so glad to hear that, waeshael! Thanks for the update. :sparkles: