A New Marvel Multiverse Adventure! CLOSED

Game System: Marvel
Group preferred: Discord
Experience: ANY
#Players Needed: 1-2
Availability and Timezone: Wednesday 7pm- 10 pm est weekly
Game style: “In this game, you and your fellow players team up to tell amazing new and original stories in your own personal corner of the Marvel Multiverse. These tales can star heroes from famous teams like the X-Men, the Fantastic Four and the Avengers, or they can feature brand-new heroes of your own creation. You can even mix them up and have heroes you create fight alongside Marvel legends like Spider-Man, Captain America and Wolverine.”

Marvel Mutliverse pg 1

Hi all I have a group of 3 players who are gearing up for a Marvel Multiverse campaign. We have been playing together for a few years and are looking for someone to fit our playgroup as another permanent staple.

We will play the Cataclysm of Kang adventure starting with Enter: Hydra with custom heroes. We are excited to try out the system and plan for about 20-24 sessions before we finish the module and possibly move on to a new system.

We are excited to add a new friend to our table you can reach out to me through discord at theloremaster_dsc

I’d be interested to join if you still need a player. I don’t have any experience with the system, but I’ve played a couple of different RPGs, so I should learn pretty quickly. I’ve reached out on Discord already!

1 Like