Advanced Player's Guide - Support Mega-Thread

Post any issues you discover as you explore the Advanced Player’s Guide in this thread.

Thanks for helping us test and fine-tune during Early Access!

ok, this one is on Paizo but here it is for you too. This is a kobold ancestry feat that can never do what is written because of the two highlighted areas. I do not know what to do with it but getting a prerequisite inside the feat you need it for is a bit weird.

next

there is no ratfolk trait on this ratfolk feat

Thanks for sending these @reccaim - we always appreciate your attention to detail! Regarding the Rat Magic feat, how it is represented in the Nexus is aligned with the most recent version of the Advanced Players Guide, but whenever Paizo releases official errata, we will update it on our end as well. Also, thanks for pointing out the issue with Snare Setter - we will log that and share it with Paizo as well. Thank you!

Just bought the Advanced Player’s Guide a bit ago, and i keep getting a 500 internal server error when trying to look at the Investigator page. I’ve tried both on wifi and phone data, and on multiple different browsers. Cleared my cache and history, nothing gets it to load.

You may have gotten unlucky on timing while we had a little downtime yesterday. Is this issue still occurring?

Yeah, it still gives me either a “500 error” or an “application error: client-side exception” status page depending on the browser i’m using; safari, firefox, & opera give client-side exception, and chrome and brave give a 500 error. This is on a number of different iphone, android, mac, and windows devices, and both on wifi and phone data. Cleared cookies, cache, and history for all browsers multiple times, still won’t load the Investigator page. Everything else from the APG loads, just not the Investigator.

Thanks, we’ll take a look at it.

We figured it out! This issue should be resolved now. Thanks for calling it out. :slight_smile: