Age of Ashes Support Megathread

Post any issues you discover as you explore the Age of Ashes Adventure Path in this thread.

Thanks for helping us test and fine-tune during Early Access!

1 Like

The Age of Ashes: Player’s Guide is now available on Demiplane!

1 Like

Some of the Player’s guides include hyperlinks to stat blocks. This shouldn’t be stuff the player can see, especially in the Age of Ashes player’s guide, which in the player’s Gazetteer hyperlinks the town’s secret baddie and their stat block.

Hi Vaeron!

Good call-out. We’re going to review these and make some changes. I’ll update here once that’s been completed and made available on the site.

These changes are now live! Thanks for the feedback. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Any progress on getting the maps without the hardcoded squares as of yet. Last I heard it was being worked on on time ago and I still note they have the squares in em.

Thanks

Tom,

That has been on the backburner during our efforts towards the character tools. I’ll bring it back up to make sure it doesn’t fall off the radar, but I know our team has had other priorities in recent months. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got it, Thanks Josh as I figured that was the case, and as I am starting a new group in Age of Ashes it was on my mind again

Tom

1 Like

In Hellknight Hill - Chapter 1, the GM map of Breachill is very low resolution.

A high resolution version of the same map is present in the Player’s Guide so it should be easy to use that one here as well.

This has been updated. You should be able to clear your cache and reload to see the new version of the map. :slight_smile:

That was quick :smiley: Thank you very much!

1 Like

Found another small issue. In Broken Promises - Chapter 3, the links to the full size and player maps for the demiplane nodes aren’t working.

The inline map is showing correctly but the links to the full size maps seem to be cut off perhaps:

https://content.demiplane.com/compendium/pathfinder-2e/age-of-ashes-broken-promises/zGMuhAOpwZcLlex/00-24-PZO90150%20Map%205%20-%20Alseta

Thanks, we’re looking into it!

That should be fixed now. :slight_smile:

Much obliged :smiley:. Two more issues I found:

Thanks for reporting these! We’ll take a look.

The creatures in the Hellknight Hill Adventure Toolbox are missing most of their traits, only the rarity trait is present:

• Anadi Hunter
  • Anadi Sage
  • Anadi Elder
  • Doorwarden
  • Emperor Bird
  • Grauladon
  • Graveshell
  • Hellcrown
  • Tixitog

The versions in the creature compendium are sometimes also missing the traits as well. Presumably those that were sourced from Hellknight Hill and don’t exist in updated form in a later release.

Creatures in the Hellknight Hill module all seem to have misplaced dividing lines in the statblocks. Normally, there is a dividing line before the AC and save line in a statblock and before the line listing the creatures speeds.
In Hellknight Hill, all creatures seem to have the lines instead placed after the AC and Speed entries instead of before them.

Again, the entries in the compendium are affected as well where the statblock originates from that module.

Thanks! I’ve passed these along for the team to look at after the weekend. :slight_smile:

These should be updated now. Thanks!

It seems that this has resurfaced. I can see the highlight and hyperlink to the stat block at point 13 of the Gazetteer.