Alternate Forms, Minions & Gear

Hello all,

I love the demiplane software and how easy it is to create characters.I’ve been using the Hero Labs software for Mutants & Masterminds and I see options in it that will surely benefit the Demiplane software.

It would be nice to have the option to be able to create alternate forms within the character sheet instead of creating a separate one. An option to upload multiple photos and some rules to handle the stats of normal vs augmented forms (Banner/Hulk, Shazam/Batson)

The option to create vehicles and bases with their stats within the same character sheet. With the option to add photos of the vehicle/Base of operations. (Batmobile/Watchtower etc)

The option to create minions/henchmen within the same character sheet for heroes, villains or NPC’s, with the option to add photos. Useful for summoners.

3 Likes

I’m happy to pass along the request!

1 Like

Would definitely love to have the henchmen style sheets from Tony’s Workshop. One of my complaints with this game is that combat isn’t easy because every enemy has a full-sized complex character sheet.

2 Likes

Thank you! I just purchased the entire Marvel nexus library and i’m loving it!

Agree, specially if you can merge sheets and pictures such as A.I.M. Scientist at Rank 1 with an A.I.M. Robot at Rank 2 with the Super Adaptoid.

1 Like