Attack Calculation

Dyson Hoover - Traveller Character Sheet

On the orange button the DM on the laser pistol is +1, but when I use the dice roller the DM appears to be +3. Am I missing something or is there an error here please?

I’m unfortunately not an expert in Traveller but looking around on your sheet I believe that your base DM is +2 which is why you’re seeing that +3 on the roll instead of just a +1. Your unarmed roll shows -2 and is evening out to a +0 as well.

Thank you, I don’t know why the base DM is +2, any ideas?
It says “+2 Insufficient Armour Skill Penalty” which I don’t understand.

Those I’m not super sure about unfortunately but if you can find anything in the books that says we’ve got something incorrect I can get it over to the dev team.

Dyson Hoover has base DM +2
Dyson Hoover - Traveller Character Sheet

But from the rules I think it should be -2
Equipment - Core Rulebook - traveller | Demiplane

"A Traveller suffers DM-1 to all checks taken in the armour per missing skill level. For example, a Traveller with Vacc Suit skill 0 who is in a suit that requires Vacc Suit 2 would have DM-2 to all their checks. "

This character looks like they have Vacc Suit skill at 2 so they shouldn’t have bonuses or a penalty. I played around with it a little bit increasing and decreasing the skill level and it sure looks like what we’re doing is applying a bonus equal to your Vacc Suit skill if you have vacc suit armor on. I’ve got a ticket filed with our dev team for investigation.

Thank you.