Availability of New AP's

Will Demiplane be adding the entire 2e catalogue of adventure paths such as Agents of Edgewatch, Extinction Curse, or is the current lineup all they’re going to be offering?

Its been said before that they are working on other APs. I believe agents of edgewatch was next on the list from an old post I found earlier

2 Likes

they r currently workin on edgewatch an slowly workin on the back log on APs

2 Likes

There is even a placeholder section for society adventures, which are going to come after the APs

1 Like

the society thing will be a large overhaul since they have to make sure that whoever use it here is the same as table an that i actually talked to pete one of the head of demiplane about how things go with PFS an that like sheet an the whole shabang

2 Likes

Just chiming in to confirm what everyone else here has said. As we have the bandwidth, we are working through the back catalogue of adventure paths. There are only a couple left, but our primary focus has been on getting things working for the character tools closed alpha in recent weeks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s awesome news. Having just recently gotten into Pathfinder it’s a huge relief knowing that the investment won’t be wasted due to lack of proper third party support. I’m also very new to Demiplane itself and so far what I’ve seen has been fantastic. I’m using Obsidian to run my games, so having high quality digital copies and artwork is key. Thanks for the response, as well as those of the posters before you:)

1 Like