Avatar Legends - Core Rulebook Navigation

I believe this is the correct place to post this, if not please let me know.

As I use the Avatar Legends Nexus to read the core rulebook there are constant references to Chapter 8, Chapter 7, etc. If I had the hard copy, this would be easy enough to navigate as I could just flip to those chapters, however when reading online I don’t see Chapter Numbers anywhere.

My expectation was when I clicked the “round button” in the lower left corner of the screen to pop open the easy navigation pane, I was hoping to find Chapter Numbers in the outline.

In some instances Chapters are linked in the body of source materials. In many instances they are not.

Listing chapter numbers in the popup navigation panel would be hugely useful to me.

Thanks.

Hello, and thanks for posting.

All references to chapters in the source text should be linked to this chapters, and in cases where it is relevant, should link to the specific place in that chapter.

If that is not the case, we will quickly address that. If you have any specific places you have seen it is not happening, feel free to share those. I will also have the team do another review to see if we find any that have been missed.

We will see what we can do there. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Thank you. I’m just one dude, and fully accept… hey dummy you’re reading online it’s not supposed to be the same as a book. Maybe there is some learning required on my part.

Here’s an example:

Advancement Moves

These moves provide ways for your character to change and grow, while tying back to the central themes of the game itself. Both of these moves are explained in much greater depth in Chapter 7: Advancement.

That’s last part isn’t linked. This is just one of a few I’ve found.

There is also a worry that if I click that link, I won’t be able to get back to where I am, especially since I’m not sure where I am in the first place. I just keep reading and scrolling and reading and scrolling.

Sometimes I get to a really great part and worry if I leave I’ll have to re-read and re-scroll to get back to where I was.

Silly stuff I suppose. I’m looking for anything to help me with… “you are here” type stuff.

Thanks for listening. Appreciate the support.