Blood Lords - Support Mega-Thread

Post any issues you discover as you explore Blood Lords in this thread. Specifically anything with Zombie Feast, as that’s the first release. As additional titles come out for this Adventure Path, additional support topics can go here!

Thanks for helping us test and fine-tune during Early Access!

Corpse Tender is missing from the Archetypes section of the Rules thingie.

Thank you! We’re looking into it.

1 Like

This should be updated now!

1 Like

Bought the entire Adventure Path and now it says i have to pay 1$ each to unlock them even though i already purchased them. Same goes for Dark Archive. Bought it and lost access.

Thanks for reporting the issue. We updated the store and it caused a few titles to display incorrectly, but that has been resolved now.

I tried searching for the new backgrounds for Bloodlords for example Able Carter on Demiplane and nothing shows up on the search.

The new backgrounds do show up on Archives of Nethys and Foundry VTT.

Any chance the Backgrounds in the player’s guide will be on Demiplane’s roadmap in the future?

We plan to release these on the site, but had to figure out some of the behind the scenes logistics for this. I expect we’ll have more updates about this in the coming weeks.

1 Like

Adam commented on the AP player’s guides today 8/16/22 on DemiplaneRPG

1 Like

The Skull Fairy has two links that need to be looked at.

See Zombie Feast \ Chapter 1: A Taste of Treachery\Qhallaqh Manor\B23. Ossuary Moderate 1

1. Coven

1. Elite Adjustments

Takes me to this url

Thanks in advance for all your help.

I confirmed that we fixed these this morning. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Works Great on PC and iPads. Thanks!

Something to review

The links for coven and elite adjustments will not load the correct page on an iPhone 12 Pro ver 15.6.1 .

Fails on MS Chrome, Google Chrome, and Safari on two different iPhones 12 ver 15.6.1 and 13 ver 15.6.1 . Ran test on different iPhone 12 ver 15.6.1 that has never been on Demiplane and it failed to load links.

It does launch correctly on iPad Pro ver 15.6

Mobile is always loads of fun. Good Luck!

Thanks in Advance

As time permits.

Deppik link shows - Under Construction

Thanks!

1 Like

That should be taken care of. Thanks for pointing it out! :slight_smile:

Perfect - Thanks!

1 Like

Zombie Feast \ Chapter 2: Marrow and Mystery \ Graydirge Bank

View Player Version for Graydirge Bank shows the (S)ecret doors

Please review and see if there is a solution.

Thanks!

This should be resolved. Thanks for catching it!

We are having a blast playing through this and greatly appreciate all the hard work the Demiplane Team has and is putting into this Nexus.

1 Like

Blood Lords: Graveclaw and Blood Lords: Player’s Guide are now both available on Demiplane!

1 Like