Bug: Weapon Proficiency Calculated Incorrectly

The orc necksplitter shows a +4 attack bonus (level 1 orc barbarian, 18 str). The character has the orc weapon familiarity feat, so the necksplitter should count as a martial weapon instead of advanced and therefore should apply trained proficiency bonus.

1 Like

Thanks, we’ll look into it!

I just wanted to add that the same thing happened on my Goblin Rogue; I chose Goblin Weapon Familiarity, but the Dogslicer(Finesse) action still only shows +4.

Thanks! We still have ground to cover on feats before everything is fully functioning, and this is one area where we haven’t connected everything behind the scenes yet, but it’s on the roadmap.

In the meantime, knowing where things aren’t calculating correctly is helpful as we work through our to-do list, so please continue to list more as you find them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry to res the thread, but this still happens with Gnome Weapon Familiarity as well. Tested the feat and the Gnome Flickmace on a fighter. Suspect they’re all like this. Get to it when you can! =)

Thanks for bringing it back up. I’ve heard that we’ll be starting our second pass on feats soon. It will likely be ongoing for several weeks, but I’ve got notes on all of these feats for our team to take a look at. :slight_smile: