Cannot add seaborne community

Hello, I am having trouble adding the seaborne community to my heritage on my character. I am able to add any of the other communities, but not seaborne. I am on mobile and have not attempted on PC yet, as I mainly build and play with things while at work

Hello,

I am not able to reproduce this on my side.

Could you provide some more information:

When you say it won’t let you select it, can you describe what you mean? ( is the button disabled, does nothing happen when you select it …etc)

Also what phone/browser are you using?
Are you able to try in private/incognito version of whichever mobile browser you are currently using.

Yes I took a screen recording but cannot attach for some reason. The select button looks the same as the rest, and when pressed reacts the same, but after a second of loading, when the others will show “selected”, it goes back to the way it was before, just saying “select”. I am on a Google pixel 4a5g, using chrome. I will try the incognito next

It does in fact work in incognito, is there anything I can do to help things work more smoothly outside of incognito mode?

Can You try to clear your local storage / cache of your browser - my current theory is there is some bad data .

That seems to have worked, thank you! I really appreciate you guys being so on top of everything! Demiplane rocks