Cannot see cart when logged in

Cannot make purchases or see cart when logged in. After entering payment information says “must be logged in,” but I’m already logged in. Cart appears briefly when the page loads but then disappears.

1 Like

Try a hard refresh to see if that fixes the issue. In most browsers the keyboard shortcut for that is Ctrl + Shift + R. I would recommend logging out before you do it, for best results.

Let me know if that works! :slight_smile:

Hi, +1 on this issue. When I’m signed in, the Add to Cart button is greyed out on all items and it’s impossible to purchase anything or view the cart.

When signed out of my account, I can add items to the cart as expected but singing back in with items already in the cart leads to the same problem; unable to see the cart and gray icons everywhere.

Behaves the same in both Safari and Chrome.

1 Like

Did you sign in using Twitch? I eventually signed out and created another account without using an existing account link. No problems with that account.

No, my account was created using an e-mail address. The only other thing I did was connect to my Paizo account. Refreshing that connection from the Sync Accounts menu doesn’t seem to make a difference, unfortunately.

Glad to hear you were able to get things working for your account, though!

Hi folks, thanks for these reports! Could you try logging out, performing a hard refresh (the keyboard shortcut is Ctrl + Shift + R in most browsers), and then logging back in?

We’re looking in to the cause of this issue, but have had success fixing similar issues in the past with a hard refresh. If that doesn’t work, feel free to submit a support ticket and we’ll make sure to get this resolved: https://demiplane.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Unfortunately re-logging and refreshing haven’t worked for me so I’ll try a support ticket next. Thanks.