Character builder issue: Cleric deities

I took the Ancient Elf ancestry, which gives me a Dedication feat at level 1. I picked Wizard as my class, and Cleric as my dedication feat.

It then asked me to select a deity, but only gave me the first page of deities to pick from… Aakriti through Ashava, with no option to advance to the second page.

Thank you for the great tool! I look forward to using it when it’s completed!!

Thanks for this feedback! We’ll look into what might be causing this once we get back to work on Monday. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This should be resolved now!

2 Likes

Hey there, I got another Question regarding the Dieties. Is there a plan to open the Diety Selection so that Homebrew Gods could be created?

Homebrew tools are on our roadmap for this year, so I expect that once homebrew has been rolled out, that will be an option. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any new updates on this topic :crossed_fingers: My clerics have so little to do already :rofl: :wink:

Hi Decron! You should be able to navigate through additional pages when selecting a deity now. Homebrew is still in development.

1 Like

It was buried in the Details tab :smile:. I guess I need to start reading the details more closely from now on. Thanks for the assist!

2 Likes

Yay! Glad that I was able to help. :blue_heart:

2 Likes