Character sheet on mobile

I checked out how the character sheet looks on mobile. It actually look ok format wise for the most part. The only major problem is the top is a bit squished. The action bar could use some adjusting so it fit better. Otherwise it is just as readable and easy to navigate as on desktop.

I will also add that when I tried to access the character sheet on mobile (Android 13 using Firefox) the pop-up message about the alpha made it impossible to actually access the sheet (see screenshot). There was no way to scroll down the page to check the box and click the accept button on that announcement, so it is just stuck.

Thanks for sharing this feedback! We haven’t done anything yet to make the character tools functional in mobile, but this is on the roadmap. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is what it looks like on a Z Fold 4.

I thought you guys introduced mobile compatibility in May or June. I can’t remember which release notes had it but I remember it in one of them.

Yes, we did. The previous comment in this thread stating character tools weren’t supported in a mobile browser yet was from this past December.

Our character tools have had some work done on mobile compatibility and should work fine in most mobile browsers at this point, although we will definitely want to do more fine-tuning as the beta test progresses. :slight_smile:

Oh god I can’t believe I missed that! Sorry about that. I just sort of assumed this was a more current thread because it was on top and didn’t even check the dates. I see now that it’s just because someone else replied to it.

It’s easy to miss! I nearly didn’t see the dates on a re-read, haha.