Character Viewing Permission Greyed Out

When I try to change the viewing permission, I can’t scroll down enough and even if I click on the half/cut off view of the button, nothing happens.

Using Google Chrome Version 113.0.5672.127 (Official Build) (64-bit), on a Windows 11 PC.

Thanks!

Thanks for reporting! We’ll take a look!

This should be fixed now! Please take a look and let me know if you notice it again. :slight_smile:

Joshua,

It is fixed now, thanks!

Can you tell me if there will be any other permissions besides View Only? As a GM, it would sometimes be helpful to Edit a player’s sheet for them. Similarly, would you be able to tell me if there is plans to add the Character sheets into Adventure Tools section of the Group functionality of the Demiplane website? Would be nice to see all of your players sheets in one location vs. having to manage the URLs for each sheet.

Thanks again!

I’ll break each of these out for clarity:

More permissions: Yes! We haven’t quite gotten there yet, but in the future you will be able to share the sheet in such a way that some users will have editing access while others don’t.

My Groups functionality: We have a planned major update for My Groups. There’s a lot that we want to do with them, and we plan to rework several pieces of the Groups experience, which includes how we integrate NEXUS content into your group. This isn’t something on the short-term roadmap, but we have big plans! :slight_smile: