Content Sharing Individual Books

Hi @joshuamsimons,
It’s been almost a year since this thread was started and 5 months since your last reply. Is there any update on this? Still hoping for good things! :smiley:

We have been hard at work behind the scenes working to make the Membership experience a better one and to improve the platform as a whole. This remains on our roadmap as we have a little more groundwork that’s needed before we can support something like this, but we are still working in this direction to allow you to pick and choose which titles you share. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Piling on here, a year later, to say this feature is still needed. I do not want to share everything in my library with my players. I want to be able to hide certain books from them. As is, I cannot use it despite spending a lot of money on it so far.

3 Likes

Where can the community weigh in on this?

2 Likes

You just did.

We monitor, parse, and review feedback across all our channels and make prioritization adjustments as needed.

Thanks!

1 Like

The ability to give players access to the stuff from the books that they need for the character sheets would be good (eg. loresheets for vampire, and additional character options) without giving them access to read that book would be really good, need the ability to prevent spoilers.

1 Like

Good to know this is a restriction and that I should get a membership or adventures, but not both :slight_smile:

Hopefully they will fix it soon so we want buy both! More fun and utility for us, more money for them! :smiley:

1 Like