Core Rulebook - Support Mega-Thread

I’ve questioned whether this is worth bringing up. I’m sure it’s to do with my narrow screen size. However demiplane doesn’t always fit my screens front display correctly when held in portrait. This isn’t an exhaustive list and frankly I haven’t scrolled through everything.

Phone: galaxy fold z3 - the front display which I think is 6.2"

This isn’t terribly important but I thought you all should be aware
In cass there other screen sizes doing this.

Here’s some examples of what I’m talking about:

The Spell Attack Rolls section in Chapter 9 is missing the two formula’s contained in it.

There should be a formula after: “Determine the spell attack roll with the following formula”, and after “Your spell DC is calculated using the following formula”

None of the traits are hot-linked to their definitions in the glossary.

Thanks for the report - we will be tweaking responsiveness in the digital reader throughout Early Access, so this should be resolved at some point before launch.

Thanks for the report - this has been fixed in our staging environment and will be updated in the site the next time we apply an update (likely next week).

These aren’t linked at this time because they’ll link to a different location (not the glossary), more like a tooltip. That will happen a little later in Early Access.

Thanks!

1 Like

Great to hear.

1 Like

In Chapter 2 - Elf, under Society, there is a pop-up link to sages at the very start that is should not be there.

I see that the sage link in the Elven section as been fixed in the latest drop.

However, I still don’t see the formula’s in Section 9: Spell Attack Rolls.

And this limit of only three replies until someone else replies is not going to work too well in this type of thread if there is not more activity in it.

Wasn’t aware of that limit - we’ll address that.

And thanks for letting us know on the formulas. It looked right in our test environment, but something is breaking in-between. We’ll get it!

1 Like

And those formulas are all updated now.

Thanks for the report - it helps us catch that all the formulas in that section were broken (as well as another table earlier in the chapter). Much appreciated!

Not a problem.

Keep up the good work. I like what I’m seeing

Suggestion for improvement.

In the Glossary and Index section, add an alphabet index to the TOC so that people can jump to the section of the word they are looking for.

For example, if I am looking up Press, I could hit ‘P’ to jump me to the P-section. This way I don’t have to try to scroll through all the sections trying to find P.

Formulas in Chapter 6: Equipment are missing. Such as the forumla for Armor Class under the Armor section, and the forumlas for Attack Rolls and Damage Rolls under the Weapons section. There might be others beyond this

Updated - thanks!

Is this based on the newest printing?

My pdf of the core rulebook shows Alchemists as having Medium Armor prof, yet the copy on here and the compendium show only Light and Unarmored.

1 Like

Searching within the CRB does not seem to include Glossary & Index
i.e. ‘incapacitation’
I seen another reply where you would be handling glossary as a tool tip, but seems it should still return in a general search.

Hey! Just wanted to circle back with you and let you know that all Errata is now updated in the sources, so Alchemist medium armor proficiency is included! Thanks!

w00T! You’re awesome.

Hey everyone,

The following table: “Table 4–1: Skills, Key Abilities, and Actions” in the Core Rulebook (Skills Chapter) is missing from the book. The link is there but it leads to nowhere. Could you please look into this? Thanks in advance.

1 Like