Dark Archive - Support Mega-Thread

Post any issues you discover as you explore Dark Archive in this thread.

Thanks for helping us test and fine-tune during Early Access!

1 Like

The hyperlinks for Psychic and Thaumaturge don’t work from within the classes available from the Rules menu (for example, Emotional Acceptance for psychic redirects to the Sources menu), although they do work within the digital reader for the Source itself (Dark Archive). The other classes I’ve checked from Rules go to the appropriate section of the page rather than changing to a different webpage, so I believe this is unintentional.

In Game Rules>Spells the class filter button for Psychic is missing/not added yet, so can you can’t list all Psychic Spells

This should be fixed now. Thanks for pointing that out!

1 Like

I purchased Dark Archive. The source page then said I had to pay $1 to access the book again. I did so and now it’s saying that I have to completely repurchase the book. Is this a known issue?

2 Likes

I am having a similar issue to annahall5 where they want me to rebuy the book.

I have the same issue. The same goes for the Blood Lords books. Bought the entire Adventure Path and now it says i have to pay $1 each to unlock them.

We resolved this issue earlier this morning. A store update temporarily changed the status of a handful of titles for a few hours, but it should not happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Clicking on the view player map gives me this error for the mini adventure Shaking the Helping Hand

It seems to work on my end. We’ve been making some quality of life updates to a few assets recently, so maybe you happened to check at just the wrong time.

Would you look again and see if it’s still giving you the same issue?

1 Like

That must of been it. It worked for me.