Deadpool Role-Plays the Marvel Universe - Support Thread

Deadpool & Daughters, LLC has a job that needs doing. Will you accept it?

This adventure includes a mini-comic and new characters, as well as everything a GM needs to run the game. Get your copy here.

If you encounter any issues with this title and its characters in Demiplane, let us know here!

2 Likes

Hi there! FYI: In the “Taskmaster’s Henchmen” stat block in Chapter 2 (“The Shipyard”), it looks like the “Traits” and “Tags” got mixed up. Backup and Signature Weapon are Tags, but are listed under Traits. And Battle Ready and Situational Awareness are Traits, but are listed under Tags.

So, I have the physical copy, and the Demiplane copy, and I have a question.

The physical copy doesn’t contain Chondu The Mystic, Gorilla Man, Ruby Thursday, or Shrunken Bones.

AND Marvel.com released all the Deadpool character sheets for free (for some reason. Kinda defeats half the point of buying the One-Shot) and not only does it contain all of the character sheets from the physical copy and Demiplane, but also contains the Dogpool, Headpool, Kidpool, and Lady Deadpool, which are currently exclusive to the free PDF.

Does anyone know why over half of these sheets weren’t included in the physical copy, and why a 3rd of them aren’t on Demiplane, and if/when the Deadpool Corp sheets are coming to Demiplane?

Thanks for the catch! We’ll get that sorted.

Howdy ComicCultured!

Chondu, Gorilla Man, Ruby Thursday, and Shrunken Bones were bonus online-exclusive profiles, so don’t exist physically but do exist digitally!

The Deadpool variants were not originally provided to us, but it sounds like that was an oversight error! We have the files now (thanks to you and others who let us know about them!), and we’ll work on getting them entered once we’ve completed our Gencon priority comittments. :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for the info, Mellie! This is great news - it’ll be so much fun to play around with these characters especially after the movie comes out!

2 Likes

So, for the past few days it seems that the character sheets for the Deadpool One-Shot and the X-pansion Preview can only be accessed by going into their source books and they no longer have editable character sheets. I was wondering, what’s going on there?

Thank you, we’re looking into it!

1 Like

Can we get hero profile sheets for the Taskmaster Henchmen and Remote Control Drones from Chapter 1?

As those aren’t officially hero sheets and are presented somewhat differently, they aren’t currently included. We will look at proper support for henchmen in the future.

2 Likes

Just wanted to follow-up on this and see if there’s any updates

No update quite yet! But I appreciate the check-in. :blue_heart: