Deadpool Role-Plays The Marvel Universe

The book dropped today, but I’m wondering when the digital version will release.

The release is in progress, we’ll announce when it’s live!

1 Like

So, I have the physical copy, and the Demiplane copy, and I have a question.

The physical copy doesn’t contain Chondu The Mystic, Gorilla Man, Ruby Thursday, or Shrunken Bones.

AND Marvel.com released all the Deadpool character sheets for free (for some reason. Kinda defeats half the point of buying the One-Shot) and not only does it contain all of the character sheets from the physical copy and Demiplane, but also contains the Dogpool, Headpool, Kidpool, and Lady Deadpool, which are currently exclusive to the free PDF.

Does anyone know why over half of these sheets weren’t included in the physical copy, and why a 3rd of them aren’t on Demiplane, and if/when the Deadpool Corp sheets are coming to Demiplane?

Chondu, Gorilla Man, Ruby Thursday, and Shrunken Bones were bonus online-exclusive profiles, so don’t exist physically but do exist digitally!

The Deadpool variants were not originally provided to us, but it sounds like that was an oversight error! We have the files now (thanks to you and others who let us know about them!), and we’ll work on getting them entered once we’ve completed our Gencon priority comittments. :heart:

3 Likes