Demiplane and Roll20, when are we going to be able to homebrew monsters so I can use them on Roll20?

So I own Daggerheart and Hope & Fear though Demiplane. I have my account linked to Roll20.

I started running my first campaign this week, going wonderfully, things are mostly working fine and any hiccups were probably user error since I am new to Demiplane and the Daggerheart system.

But my issue is when I tried to add an adversary to the homebrew system so I could import the sheet to Roll20, no such feature exists yet on Demiplane (says coming soon). The other side on Roll20 the issue is since the game is linked and we are using Demiplane character sheets, I can’t just fill in a blank sheet on Roll20 either.

So for the time being I am left with only using official monsters from the core book and hope & fear, which is a nice selection but I love to tinker with monsters myself and also purchase 3rd party adventures and supplements and would want to add those monsters to the game too.

My question is, is there a work around I am not seeing? Do we have any information on what “coming soon” means for the homebrew of adversaries on Demiplane?

EDIT: OK I figured out how to modify a monster sheet in Roll so that is a good work around for now, take an existing monster that is close to what I want then changing what I need. But it would still be very nice to homebrew the monster on Demiplane than be able to add it to Roll20 so I can have my library of homebrew monsters in one easy to access spot.

1 Like

I have the problem with it and want at least to change the name and the pictures, so I can choose a creature and call it a gobli or orc. Without that some pictures or names come from the original.

Especially changing the art is important

I found I could change the art and name on Roll20 once a monster is imported from Demiplane.

There are some other issues, like I can’t seem to modify experiences at all even though there is a dropdown to add them, just doesn’t work.

And it’s clunky.

Would much rather use Demiplane and and the tools they have to build a library of homebrew monsters and just import them directly to Roll20.

Honestly if I would have known I couldn’t do that, I would have probably saved my money and just used FoundryVTT because I have that also.

Foundry vvt is much relaxing to work with. So plz daggerheart give us faster sheets for players and adversaries. Just dnd no loading lag.

Thus is specially nice for people with slower or less stable internet interney.

As long they don’t fix I have to use the foundry version.

I don’t have a timeline for homebrewing NPCs in Daggerheart but I’ll pass along that it’s something you’re really looking forward to!