Candela Obscura

• (LIVE) NEXUS Launch - Digital Reader, Game Compendium, and Character Tools
  • (LIVE) Core Rulebook
  • (Free) Quickstart
  • (Sale) Launch Celebration - $10 Off the Core Rulebook

Marvel Multiverse RPG

• (LIVE) Character Tools
  • 40% Off the Core Rulebook with Code ‘HEROWEEK23’
    • The discount code and free character access has been extended another week to include the new characters from The Cataclysm of Kang dropping tomorrow
  • (TOMORROW) The Cataclysm of Kang

Platform

• (ICYMI) Top Nav Menu Overhaul
    • One Bar to Rule Them All

Vampire NEXUS

• (WIP) The Chicago Folios
  • (WIP) Feedback-Based Updates

Pathfinder NEXUS

• (TOMORROW) Core Remaster Updates
  • (SoonTM) Character Tools Performance Refactor

Children of Éarte

• New Episode - Tonight at 6pm PT

Character Tools Roadmap

• (Beta) Pathfinder
  • (Live) Avatar Legends RPG, Vampire, Marvel RPG, Candela Obscura
  • (WIP) 5e, ALIEN RPG, Hunter, Werewolf

Giveaway: We gave away four Candela Obscura NEXUS Core Rulebooks to celebrate the character tools launch. Join us live in future weeks for a chance to win more cool things! (Tuesdays at 9am Pacific)

Q&A

4 Likes

Vampire Nexus… feedback-based updates. I’m weirdly excited for that :joy:
Edit: I see that Werewolf on there :eyes:

(Appreciation Post)
The amount of progress that Demiplane and all the huge events that happened all in this year about 5ish months ago is crazy. Just to think back when there weren’t any character tools at the start of the year and now we’re on to Candela Obscura with Demiplane and continuing on!

I am proud to be part of the community seeing all of this go on, and big thanks to the Demiplane team! You all are doing amazing!

2 Likes

the Candela Obscura character sheets are absolutely gorgeous. i noticed a wonderful journal section and thought it was amazing and was hoping something like it might be implimented on all demiplane character sheets. Note spots on characters is usefull in all games.

2 Likes

How long will the Launch Celebration sale last? Just today?

The sale will last for 60 days. :slight_smile:

Purchased Candela Obscura on day one and I’m thrilled to report that everything looks fantastic! The attention to detail, user-friendly design, and innovative features are particularly impressive. Please extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone on the team for their exceptional work.

2 Likes

That’s what we love to hear! I’ve passed your thanks along to the team. :slight_smile:

1 Like