• Concept Phase

Game Content

• Pathfinder
    • Kingmaker, Agents of Edgewatch, AP Player Guides
    • Lost Omens Travel Guide
  • Vampire
    • Sabbat: The Black Hand, Second Inquisition

Pathfinder NEXUS

• Creature Adjustments (Weak, Elite, Cryptid)

• Accessibility Updates

• Children of Éarte - Tonight at 6pm!

• To make up for the off-week last week, we will have an episode of On the Éarte before a live episode of Children of Éarte for the first week of September.
4 Likes

Sad about the V5 delay, but glad it’s because errata is being incorporated. Thanks for the update!

1 Like

What errata is being incorporated? This is the first I’ve heard of errata for those two books.

I don’t believe it’s been formally announced anywhere, but as Adam shared this morning, the WoD asked us to hold off on releasing them because they want us to release those books with the updates made.

Are you at liberty to say if they are mechanical changes, or are they just typographical?

We actually don’t have that information yet ourselves - the World of Darkness team simply asked us to hold off until they can get it to us.

We’ll keep everyone posted, thanks!

Here is the video version of the Dev Update for those looking to see what was said.

The video version will actually be releasing later today on YouTube. :slight_smile:

My bad, didn’t realise it was the slightly older one, thanks for the heads up.

Hi Dev team

Firstly just wanted to say thanks for the hard work you’re putting in on Nexus, it’s absolutely awesome. I do have a little question though because I saw you mentioned that you’ll be including Kingmaker on Nexus. Will it be launching alongside the general release for Kingmaker (which last I checked was around October I believe) as well? Or trailing a little further behind?

Thanks so much

We are planning to hit that release date, although I think it may still be up in the air. I haven’t seen a final street date announced by Paizo yet (although maybe I missed it).

Awesome! I’m not sure if it is slated for October, I think that was just a rough estimate of maybe when it will be released but last I heard, nothing official

Hi, I’ll ask here as well: do you plan on including a tool to build/modify NPCs? Maybe a switch in the character creator that would let you create NPCs just as easily following the guidelines and steps from the GM Guide?
That would be an amazing feature, imo

1 Like

EDIT: Demiplane Staff BadEye replied to my question in another topic, and it’s good news :smiley:
Link to their post here: Pathfinder Nexus Frequently Asked Questions - #92 by BadEye