Pathfinder Nexus Frequently Asked Questions

I am starting a PF2E adventure and I am
using foundry. Is the nexus a replacement for Hero labs?

question: what is the planned date for character creation release? i noticed you guys were getting ready to release the pilot and was wondering if you guys set a date?

We don’t plan to share a date at this time, because it can be a little hard to predict how long it will take to build a tool like ours. That being said, we are working very hard to get this out as soon as possible, and I expect that there will be updates in the coming weeks as to what an approximate timeline for character management looks like. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s times like these I wish I could add a gif

Hi, one question I couldn’t find info on: do you plan on including a tool to build/modify NPCs? Maybe a switch in the character creator that would let you create NPCs just as easily following the guidelines from the GM Guide?
That would be a most wanted feature for me. I could even get ahead of myself and say that if I knew such a feature will be included, that would push me over the hill and make me buy into the whole platform!

That is on the long-term roadmap, yes. We won’t get there for a while yet, but we would like to make it happen. We’ll share more as we get further along.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Spectacular!!
Thank you very much, I can’t wait :slight_smile:

So since I am unsure where to post this I figure this might be best. But I am looking at buying the complete bundle for PF2E and I was wondering if the 25% and the paizo 33% rebate stack or if the system defaults to one or the other and if so which one?

The Paizo Connect discount for PDFs that you own on their store does stack with the Ultimate Bundle on our store. The Paizo Connect discount applies first, and then the Ultimate Bundle discount is applied on top of that, so you’ll want to make sure that you’ve refreshed your Paizo Connect before adding the Ultimate Bundle to your cart! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the reply and yup definitely much closer to getting it sooner then later. Thanks again.

1 Like

Hello! Really excited to use this. Just a quick question though. When will the character builder be availabe? Everything i look up online says early 2022 and it is currently late 2022. Would love to start building some characters. Thank you!

1 Like

We’ve been providing updates as we’ve been building character tools. We are currently targeting the end of this month for the character builder closed alpha to launch. Invitations will go out to select users who are Demiplane Members and have unlocked content on the NEXUS to help us fine tune and test during this time. More invites will go out along the way, while we move closer to an open beta/Early Access period.

2 Likes

Hi i just purchased the Pathfinder 2e core rulebook from this site but the book has not been added to my library I can see the charge on my CC where can I go to get help with this issue

Hello @goomba727!

Welcome, and I’m sorry you are experiencing issues. We are not seeing any widespread problems, so if this is still happening for you (perhaps after trying a hard refresh on your browser just to be sure), please submit a support ticket where we can troubleshoot with you directly.

https://support.demiplane.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

We will keep an eye out for it and get you the help you need as quickly as we can.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey there! Quick question about the future of the character creator. Will all character options be tied to demiplane purchases? If we have physical or digital or VTT copies purchased through paizo, will we need to buy the entire book to gain singular archetypes and backgrounds from adventures?

1 Like

Once the character builder is out of BETA, when will all the options become available to use in it?

Hi both, and thanks for the questions!

You will need to own a playable option on Demiplane in order to use it in the character creator here, however we do plan to introduce the ability in the future to purchase just one option (ancestry, class, etc.) at a time. This is still a ways out, but would be included before a full launch of the character tools.

We expect to have all playable options available in the character tools before we reach open beta. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I already own some of the books (physical copies) but I have not bought these books from either Paizo or a directly affiliated store. Instead I bought them at just my local game store.
Is there anyway to still get a digital copy? (This has probably be asked before but I couldn’t find it)

Hello and welcome!

Unfortunately, we can only provide the discount if you have the PDFs through Paizo.com, as we don’t have the system traceability otherwise. If you decide to take the plunge on digital, keep in mind that purchasing the Pathfinder NEXUS version of any content includes the ability to download a PDF for that content on Paizo.com if you connect your accounts.

Thanks!

1 Like

An answer as unfortunate as it is predictable.
Thank you for the fast reply.