Dev Update - Content Sharing and Free League NEXUS Early Access

From 9/27/2022 Dev Update

Welcome Mabel! Adam adopted a new dog this weekend.

The first two Free League NEXUSes are live now in early access!

Latest Updates

Demiplane Membership and Content Sharing

Free League - MYZ and ALIEN RPG NEXUS Early Access

• Content
    • Early Access Live Now!

Pathfinder NEXUS Early Access

• Content
    • (WIP - 10/26) Kingmaker Anniversary Edition
  • WIP: Character Engine
    • Spells Drawers and Heightening

Vampire NEXUS - Early Access

• Content
    • (WIP) Sabbat: The Black Hand, Second Inquisition

Upcoming

Character Builder & Digital Sheet

• Pathfinder
    • Pilot
  • Vampire
    • Design Phase
  • Free League & [REDACTED]
    • Design Phase

Game Content

• Pathfinder
    • Agents of Edgewatch, Lost Omens: Impossible Lands, Lost Omens: Firebrands
  • Vampire
    • Children of the Blood, Let the Streets Run Red, Auld Sanguine, The Chicago Folios
  • Free League
    • Mutant: Year Zero - Genlab Alpha, Mechatron, Elysium
    • ALIEN - Colonial Marines, Destroyer of Worlds, Heart of Darkness

Children of Éarte Tonight!

Expiration Race Premiere Tomorrow

3 Likes

Is it possible to select what content to share? Sharing an adventure to someone playing the adventure would be less than ideal, for example, even if you wanted them to have access to the rulebooks. Anyway, great to see this coming out!

1 Like

Not yet. But that is on the roadmap!

Our thinking is that if your players decide they want to go read the adventure behind your back, they’ll find a way to do it whether you want them to or not, so we might as well let you start sharing things with them ASAP.

We will be rolling out updates to allow you to select what content you want to share with each user later on down the line. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks. I have both the Vampire and Pathfinder bundles so it’s… a LOT of material for players to sift through. But like you say, I’d rather have too much than too little!

1 Like

Will there be a discount on the Alien content for those who already own the physical books like some of the past products?

We don’t have anything like that in place at this time. That being said, we do think the value of having everything available and fully searchable at your fingertips is worth it. You can share content digitally with your players, and when character management is ready, that’s going to make creating characters and playing the game a breeze! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Given that I’m not currently running (or planning to run) an Alien game, I’ll have to pass for now. Maybe when the character tools (still waiting on those VtM character tools) come out I’ll change mind. But for now, the price is a bit steep IMHO for the value on offer.

Steep? It’s less per month than a Starbucks coffee!

I’m not talking about the monthly membership, I’m talking about the cost of the books in the library.

Ahhh, my bad. I plan on using this primarily with Pathfinder 2e and the ability to buy here and also receive the pdf of the book makes it a crazy good deal to me.

Are there any plans on a yearly membership? I just prefer to pay yearly for these kinds of things.

Yes, we plan to roll out an option to pay for memberships for different variations of time. That functionality is going to be added in the future.

2 Likes