Dev Update - Content Updates, Dice Rolling, and Closed Alpha Questions

From 11/8/2022 Dev Update

Latest Updates

Pathfinder NEXUS - Early Access

• Releasing 11/16 - Lost Omens: Impossible Lands, Blood Lords: A Taste of Ashes
  • (Internal Alpha) Character Builder & Digital Sheet
    • Pre-Alpha Build / Character Sheet Initial Build, Early Dice Roller

Vampire NEXUS - Early Access

• (Update) Cults of the Blood Gods, Chicago by Night
    • We received the files for these books yesterday, and will begin working to make the updates immediately.

ALIEN RPG NEXUS

• (WIP) Submitted to Free League - Colonial Marines, Destroyer of Worlds

Giveaway: We gave away a free Pathfinder NEXUS Ultimate Bundle. Join us live in future weeks for a chance to win more cool things!

Upcoming

Character Builder & Digital Sheet

• Pathfinder Closed Alpha - Target = Late November
    • This will be a true alpha test, with rough edges, and plenty of opportunities to help us improve the tool by breaking things along the way.

Game Content

• Pathfinder

• Agents of Edgewatch, Lost Omens: Firebrands, Treasure Vault, Rage of Elements
  • Vampire

• Auld Sanguine, Children of the Blood, Let the Streets Run Red, The Chicago Folios
  • ALIEN RPG

• Heart of Darkness, Chariot of the Gods
  • Hunter NEXUS

• Early Access begins 11/29

Children of Éarte returns tonight at 6pm Pacific.

6 Likes

Thanks for the screenshot of the character builder! It’s looks great, and sharing this with my players should get them amped up too!

2 Likes

Amazing, Cult of the Blood Gods AND Chicago by Night! My Giovanni player has been waiting patiently for these books to hit Nexus so we have easy reference to their Clan, Bloodline, Discipline and Powers! No more digging through the PDF!!! This is great news!

2 Likes

Do the dev updates stream on Twitch? If so what time are they? I didn’t see them on the schedule.

Yes, every Tuesday morning at 9am Pacific Time. :slight_smile: