Dev Update - Free League Update and Sneak Peek

From 8/23/2022 Dev Update

Latest Updates

Currently in development:

• Pathfinder NEXUS Early Access
    • Content
      • (Live) Age of Ashes Adventure Path
      • (WIP) LO: Travel Guide, Blood Lords: Graveclaw, Kingmaker Anniversary Edition, AP Player Guides
    • WIP: Character Engine
      • All About Items, Modifiers

• Vampire NEXUS - Early Access
    • (WIP) Content
      • Chicago by Night, Cults of the Blood Gods, Sabbat: The Black Hand, Second Inquisition
  • Free League - First Two NEXUS Games

Upcoming

Character Builder & Digital Sheet

• Pathfinder
    • Pilot
  • Vampire
    • Design Phase
  • Free League & [REDACTED]
    • Concept Phase

Game Content

• Pathfinder
    • Agents of Edgewatch, Lost Omens: Impossible Lands, Lost Omens: Firebrands
  • Vampire
    • Children of the Blood, Let the Streets Run Red, Auld Sanguine, The Chicago Folios
  • Free League
    • Mutant: Year Zero - Core Book, SRD, Starter Booklet
    • ALIEN - Core Rulebook, Colonial Marines
2 Likes

I know I asked a similar question before. But this one I hope is different enough and more focused to be worth responding to.

As you get closer to the release of at least the beta for the Pathfinder character sheets, how much of the demiplane game intergration will be complete? I would like to use this character builder with my current campaign party and want to know if it’s going to be relatively soon that I can basically “share” my books with my party so that they can create characters unfettered (at least to move their characters to this system unfettered.)

I know it’s in the plans to eventually allow GM’s to share their books in some way (from the last query I had) so this is just sort of a follow up on that.

Thanks!!

1 Like

We plan to talk more about content sharing soon, but our current target is for that to be available by the time the character management beta is released. I’m sure Adam will give a more thorough explanation on a Dev Update when we have a better estimate for when things might become available.

2 Likes