Dev Update - Halloween Special

From 10/25/2022 Dev Update

Latest Updates

Pathfinder NEXUS Early Access

• (Tomorrow) Kingmaker Anniversary Edition, Crown of the Kobold King, Blood Lords: Ghouls Hunger
  • (Internal Alpha) Character Builder & Digital Sheet
    • Paizo Pre-Alpha Access This Week!

Vampire NEXUS - Early Access

• (Out Now!) Sabbat: The Black Hand, Second Inquisition

ALIEN RPG NEXUS

• (WIP) Colonial Marines, Destroyer of Worlds

• (Tomorrow) 10 AM ET - Everyone gets access!

Upcoming

Character Builder & Digital Sheet

• Pathfinder Closed Alpha - Coming in Late November!

Game Content

• Pathfinder

• Agents of Edgewatch, Lost Omens: Impossible Lands, Lost Omens: Firebrands, Rage of Elements
  • Vampire

• Auld Sanguine, Children of the Blood, Let the Streets Run Red, The Chicago Folios
  • ALIEN RPG

• Heart of Darkness
  • Hunter NEXUS

• Early Access begins 11/29

Spooky Spotlight: Great picks for your Halloween games!

• Pathfinder
    • Blood Lords Adventure Path (Ghouls Hunger releases tomorrow)
    • Head-Shot The Rot - Standalone Adventure
    • Book of the Dead - Rulebook with playable options and lore
    • Dark Archive - Rulebook with playable options and a focus on the supernatural
  • ALIEN
    • Core Rulebook - Stress Mechanic emulates the movie well
    • Colonial Marines - Coming SoonTM
  • Vampire
    • Sabbat: The Black Hand and Second Inquisition - new books released two weeks ago

Vampire and Hunter Character Tools - preview trailer released yesterday on social media

Children of Éarte tonight at 6pm Pacific

6 Likes

The anticipation builds!

2 Likes

I see you shiver with antici…

1 Like

I see what you did there!

1 Like

The level I pledged at on Kingmaker got me the special editions, which I always feel nervous about ruining somehow. So I’m glad you’ve released this already. The hyperlinks make this really useful. Thanks for the good work!

1 Like

I’m glad you’re enjoying it so far! :slight_smile:

Timecoded Link for the Vampire Character preview.

Looks great, can’t wait to get my hands on this! I think this will really streamline character gen. A little dissapointed to see it pushed back to early 2023 but would always rather a delay than getting something half baked.

1 Like

We’ve been very proud of the progress on the engine for our character tools, because it’s working really well. We just wanted to give an updated goal there so nobody was in the dark (pun intended). The benefit of waiting is that Hunter character tools are able to be worked on simultaneously, which means we can be a little more efficient on that front. :slight_smile:

3 Likes