Pathfinder NEXUS - Early Access

• (Tomorrow!) Blood Lords: Ghost King’s Rage
  • (LIVE!) Character Builder & Digital Sheet
    • Closed Alpha
      • Fixes > Features
      • Next Release Coming Today
      • Incoming Alpha Invites

Vampire NEXUS - Early Access

• (Thursday) Cults of the Blood Gods, Chicago by Night, Auld Sanguine - New Year’s Eve Story

ALIEN RPG NEXUS

• (WIP) Destroyer of Worlds

Character Tools Closed Alpha

Update Notes - 12/13/2022 (will be cross posted in the forums and discord today)

• Completed a readability and linking pass on Compendium information, including allowing for hover-over tooltips within compendium sections.
  • Selecting an item in the “Equipment” section will now open the item’s drawer.
  • Completed our first of two passes this week in item drawers. This first pass involves a highlight section displaying relevant, ‘at-a-glance’ information important for each item.
  • Our next pass involves passing along information about each item into each item’s drawer.
  • Addressed several reports of Actions & Activity buttons not spanning the entire container.
  • Fixed a minor bug where users had to select the “Begin” button twice before it would advance to the next selection.
  • Enabled tooltips to appear in the Character Builder’s various selection tables to assist with decision-making.
  • Brief style updates were applied to the Armor section

In Progress Development

• Resolving issue where users cannot change Ancestry/Background/Class – fix identified, hitting first wave of QA on Tuesday.
    • This also resolves an issue where users were losing character selections after trying to change an ancestry, background, or class.
  • Resolving issues keeping users from changing class choices after leaving the builder (and coming back in).
  • Conditions Drawer - track conditions (turn on / off, but no temporary effects yet)
  • Starting with choices available to the user expanded when arriving at the Class Options section in the builder.
  • Incorporating Item Hit Points into the Item Drawer
  • Fixing several issues where feats are not appearing in certain sections of the builder.

Giveaway: We gave away a Pathfinder Ultimate Bundle. Join us live in future weeks for a chance to win more cool things!

On the Éarte Holiday Special

• Tonight at 6pm with guests Adam, Alicia, Jennifer, Lauren, and Hope!

Upcoming

Character Builder & Digital Sheet

• Pathfinder Character Tools Closed Alpha
    • Releases - Tuesdays and Thursdays
      • 1-2 Additional Patches before EOY
    • Fixes > Features > Open Beta
    • Spells Management, New Book Coverage, Companions and Familiars, and More

Holiday Break

• Demiplane Offices Closed
    • December 19th - January 3rd
    • All Services Monitored (and All Alpha Feedback to be Reviewed / Parsed)

Very Happy Holidays and Here’s to a Fantastic 2023!

4 Likes

:open_mouth: new Vampire books on Thursday!! My group is so excited :triumph: this is the best news!

1 Like

pardon i wanna ask when you guys do giveaways how do those work?

It all happens in Twitch chat while the Dev Update is live on Tuesdays at 9am Pacific time. There’s a keyword that you enter, and then if you win, you’ll get a message with the information you need to redeem it!

Our next Dev Update will be in early January (the 10th, I believe). :slight_smile:

thank you very much, i’m hoping to win one of the ultimate bundles or something like a special promotion for lifetime membership, but i’ll be keeping an eye out for anything, thank you for informing me though!

Vampire NEXUS - Early Access

• (Thursday) Cults of the Blood Gods, Chicago by Night, Auld Sanguine - New Year’s Eve Story

How we looking at making this happen? Fingers Crossed :smiley:

1 Like

I guess so. The books are there :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Yep, they should be there now. You can expect our support thread here in a moment. :slight_smile:

2 Likes