Dev Update - Hunter NEXUS Early Access

From 11/29/2022 Dev Update

Latest Updates

Holiday Sale Ends Today!

Use Promo Code: NEXUSNOEL22

• 25% off NEXUS books* AND get your first month of Demiplane Membership free!
  • *Excludes Bundles, Hardcovers, and Avatar Legends

Hunter NEXUS Early Access

• (LIVE!) Explore the Core Rulebook Now!
  • Included in the Holiday Sale

Pathfinder NEXUS - Early Access

• (WIP) Blood Lords: Ghost Kings Rage
  • (WIP) Character Builder & Digital Sheet
    • Closed Alpha - Invites Incoming SoonTM
    • Email Updates Later Today
      • Emails will allow you to sign up for the closed alpha. Or if you’re already on our list because of your Demiplane Membership/Pathfinder NEXUS Early Access use, your email will let you know that you’re already signed up!

Vampire NEXUS - Early Access

• (SoonTM) Cults of the Blood Gods, Chicago by Night
    • After releasing Hunter NEXUS, we hope to have these books to the WoD team for review this week.
  • (WIP) Auld Sanguine - New Year’s Eve Story

ALIEN RPG NEXUS

• (LIVE!) Colonial Marines, (WIP) Destroyer of Worlds

Giveaway: We gave away a free Avatar Legends digital bundle. Join us live in future weeks for a chance to win more cool things!

Upcoming

Character Builder & Digital Sheet

• Pathfinder Closed Alpha Access (We’re Close!)
    • Initially, we’re looking for feedback on the feel and direction of the builder. Here’s what you will see when you first get access to the Builder.

Game Content

• Pathfinder
    • Agents of Edgewatch, Lost Omens: Firebrands, Treasure Vault, Rage of Elements
  • Vampire
    • Children of the Blood, Let the Streets Run Red, The Chicago Folios
  • ALIEN RPG
    • Heart of Darkness, Chariot of the Gods

Children of Éarte - End of Year Schedule

• Chapter Episodes
    • November 29th
    • December 6th
  • On the Éarte Holiday Special
    • December 13th
5 Likes

This update made my day, fellas. Giddily looking forward to that email hitting my inbox.

Thank y’all for all of your work on the Pathfinder Nexus. It’s going to help provide a vast amount of wonderful escapist entertainment for my groups.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Uh oh… I’m supposed to be saving money, but that Hunter rulebook is calling to me…

2 Likes

I got my subscription and ultimate bundle only just before this sale was announced :cry:
Still good value though.

Can you have your talented designers look at the Hunter NEXUS main page and see what they can do to make it easier for new users to find all the available resources.

For example the new Lines Drawn in Blood. I had a heck of a time trying to tell new users to NEXUS how to find it and why Hunter’s layout seems to be different from Pathfinder and Avatar.

Thanks for looking into this.

I’m not sure I follow - the two books we have available for Hunter (the Core Book and Lines Drawn in Blood) are accessible from the ‘Sources’ menu in the top nav, just as they are in Pathfinder NEXUS and Avatar Legends NEXUS, and the “Digital Reader” button in the top section also takes you to the Sources page where all the available content would live. The Hunter NEXUS homepage also has the same structure as Vampire NEXUS since they’re both in the World of Darkness family.

Those things are the same across all the NEXUSes, so I don’t understand what you mean by different.

1 Like

Missing Digital Library

Digital Reader on Hunter takes you to

See the Digital Library links on the other NEXUS takes you to all the source materals.

I would agree the majority of us know how to navigate around quickly. It is are our new members that may miss out on what is on Hunter Nexus.

Something to consider

Ah, the link is going to the wrong place - that clarifies, and it will be fixed soon - thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for sticking with me :wink:

Looks great! We can see all the products available now.

Mega-Thanks from all the HUNTER: THE RECKONING fans.

See the posts above.

Please consider and as time permits can we get the Marvel Multiverse Nexus updated to be similar to the other Nexus Layouts in order to see all sources.

To new users it may not be apparent that The Cataclysm of Kang is available for preorder without knowing in advance what to do.

Hopefully this will make it easier for new users to find all the books that are available currently and for preorder with one easy click and match the layout of other Nexus.

Thanks for calling this one out as well. We’ll get on this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We will be all set when the character tools already :+1: