Dev Update - Next Games Character Tools Sneak Peek

From 8/22/2023 Dev Update

Latest Updates

Pathfinder NEXUS

• (WIP) Sky King’s Tomb: Cult of the Cave Worm, PFS - Year of Unfettered Exploration
  • (Live!) Custom Lore Skills Support
  • (Incoming) Spellbook Access, Feat and Skill Fixes
  • Core Remaster Updates

• (WIP) Republic City

Marvel NEXUS

• (Live) Core Rulebook
  • (WIP) Character Tools Incoming

Vampire NEXUS

• (WIP) Vampire Character Tools

5e NEXUS

• Early Access launch expected 9/5/23
    • Kobold Press, Ghostfire Gaming, + More!

Children of Éarte

• New Episode - Tonight at 6pm PT

Character Tools Roadmap

• (Beta) Pathfinder, Avatar Legends
  • (WIP) Vampire, Marvel RPG
  • [REDACTED], 5e, ALIEN RPG, Hunter, Werewolf

Giveaway: We gave away a Pathfinder Lost Omens Bundle. Join us live in future weeks for a chance to win more cool things! (Tuesdays at 9am Pacific)

Q&A

6 Likes

These sneak peeks look really good! Hyped to show this to the rpg group!

1 Like

The Marvel builder looks nice. I have a question: Do the character builders support custom entries? Can we add custom powers, origins, etc.?

The builder will support creating a custom character using all the existing game elements and will give you the ability to use custom origins, occupations, traits, and tags. The ability to fully build out a new power / power set that will be fully integrated like the existing powers will come after our Homebrew feature is added to the platform later this year.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Alien. Wants it. Gimme!

These are great. Can we maybe also create our own origins (picking traits and tags to include) or at least have a way to customize that aspect?

You will be able to name and define a custom origin, so the text will display on the character sheet just like it would with any origin. You will also have a setting to add as many traits and tags as you would like, so you can add whatever you want to support your custom origin.

1 Like

Looking good. I am just waiting on the VTM tools to run my game. Thank you Nexus Team!

1 Like

Is there any update on when Republic City might be ready? At least the Playbooks?

Republic City will become available on the NEXUS on the street date. I don’t know if Magpie has shared that date publicly yet, but it’s coming soon. :slight_smile: