Dev Update - Pathfinder Progress and Pop Talk

From 1/17/2023 Dev Update

Latest Updates

Platform

• (WIP) Federated Login (Google, FB, Twitch)

Pathfinder NEXUS - Early Access

• (LIVE) Core Rulebook Errata*
  • (Next Week) Gatewalkers: The Seventh Arch, Fists of the Ruby Phoenix (Compiled)
    • We got our wires crossed internally as to the street date for this month, but the street date is actually January 25th.
  • (WIP) Agents of Edgewatch AP
  • (WIP) Character Tools Closed Alpha - Spells

Vampire NEXUS - Early Access

• (WIP) Character Tools Design / Discovery

ALIEN RPG NEXUS

• (WIP) Destroyer of Worlds

Character Tools Closed Alpha

Update Notes - 1/17/2023 (will be cross posted in the forums and discord today)

• Bug Fix
    • Resolved an issue in the Character Builder that caused Class Feats to disappear after their first view.
  • In Progress
    • Began several initiatives pertaining to Spellcasting, our next major release area
    • Resolved an issue with Focus Point allocation. Focus Points and Spells will be released alongside our broader Spellcasting capability.

Giveaway: We gave away a Pathfinder Ultimate Bundle. Join us live in future weeks for a chance to win more cool things!

Upcoming

Character Builder & Digital Sheet

• Pathfinder Character Tools Closed Alpha
    • Releases - Tuesdays and Thursdays
    • Fixes > Features > Open Beta
    • Spells Management, New Book Coverage, Companions and Familiars, and More
    • Homebrew - Concept Phase

Game Content:

• Pathfinder
    • Lost Omens: Firebrands, Treasure Vault, Rage of Elements
  • Vampire
    • Children of the Blood, The Chicago Folios
  • ALIEN RPG
    • Heart of Darkness, Chariot of the Gods

Pop Talk Segment

Q&A

4 Likes

The Pop Talk and/or the “join us” where would that be? Discord, YouTube, Twitch, other? Days and times?

Dev Update streams take place on Tuesday mornings at 9am Pacific time. Today’s video can still be found on our Twitch channel: Twitch
It will be posted to YouTube tomorrow around noon Pacific. We do have a discord server, which you’re welcome to join as well, but Twitch is where the Dev Update fun happens: demiplane
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you!

1 Like

NEED help I have bought most of the Pathfinder library on Paizo. So It asked me to sync so do I have to buy the books again to play on DEMI PLANE? I am a GM and DM-YEs DM THE DM if you want to play. But in reality I have thousands invested in books. SO I don’t want to have to buy them all again.
I need help.

Hello and welcome!

Yes, you do need to purchase the titles again on Pathfinder NEXUS in order to use them here, as what we offer is a separate product from the PDFs. When you connect your Paizo account, you’ll get a deep discount on anything that you already own from Paizo, but will still need to purchase those titles at the discounted price in order to access them here.