• (Tomorrow!) Gatewalkers #2, Treasure Vault
  • Character Tools Closed Alpha
    • (Today) Spells (Fixes & Feedback)
    • (WIP) Mobile / Responsive Views

Vampire NEXUS & Avatar Legends NEXUS

• (WIP) Character Tools - Architecture / Engines

ALIEN RPG NEXUS

• (Incoming) Destroyer of Worlds - Submitted to Free League

Character Tools Closed Alpha Update Notes (will be cross-posted to the Forums when live) - Incoming Today or Tomorrow

Performance Update

• Another pass of performance improvements focused on builder response times

Spell Updates

• Increased the number of results available in the Add Spells drawer
  • Updated Spell Display drawers to include Spell Attacks and Spell Saves
    • Work is still underway in this area - some spell attacks and saves may appear as ‘0’
  • Updated Innate Spellcasting attack and save calculations

Class Updates

• Alchemist
    • Chirurgeon can now be selected as an Alchemist class option
  • Cleric
    • The Harm & Heal Divine Font class features can now be expanded without crashing the Character Builder
  • Investigator
    • Resolved issues where Skill Increases were not appropriately increasing skill proficiencies
  • Sorcerer
    • Resolved issues with the Elemental, Genie, and Wyrmblessed Bloodlines crashing the Character Builder when selected
  • Swashbuckler
    • Resolved issue with Stylish Tricks not being able to be unlocked
    • Resolved issue with the Eternal Confidence class feature not displaying information

Giveaway: We gave away a copy of the ALIEN RPG Core Rulebook and Colonial Marines. Join us live in future weeks for a chance to win more cool things! (Tuesdays at 9am Pacific)

Upcoming

Character Builder & Digital Sheet

• Pathfinder Character Tools Closed Alpha
    • Fixes > Features > Open Beta
    • New Book Coverage, Shield Mechanics, Formulas, Mobile / Tablet Views, Homebrew, Companions and Familiars, Currency

5e NEXUS Early Access

Game Content:

• Pathfinder
    • Lost Omens: Firebrands, Rage of Elements
  • Vampire
  • ALIEN RPG
    • Heart of Darkness, Chariot of the Gods

Q&A

2 Likes

I see Children of the Blood and … I forget the other book (Chicago Folios?) aren’t listed as WIP anymore. Have they been pushed back?

Not “pushed back” necessarily, so much as saving space on the Dev Update slides from stream since nothing has changed on that front. They’re still next on our list of backlog titles, and we’ll get to them when we can.

2 Likes

Any guesses as to when we might be able to get our hands on the Vampire character creator?

We’ve shared that it will be available for initial testing in the first half of this year. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Technically we are in the first half of this year :rofl: I know go to my room :+1:

2 Likes