Latest Updates

Currently in development:

• Pathfinder NEXUS Early Access
    • Content
      • (WIP - 10/26) Kingmaker Anniversary Edition
    • WIP: Character Engine
      • The 80/20 Rule
        • The Blade of Four Energies and Holy Avenger
          • We’re focusing on getting key details right, which can be time-consuming (Adam referenced these items as an example).
  • Vampire NEXUS - Early Access
    • Content
      • (WIP) Sabbat: The Black Hand, Second Inquisition
  • MYZ and ALIEN RPG NEXUS Early Access
    • Content
      • (WIP) Early Access Launch Prep

Upcoming

Character Builder & Digital Sheet

• Pathfinder
    • Pilot
  • Vampire
    • Design Phase
  • Free League & [REDACTED]
    • Design Phase

Game Content

• Pathfinder
    • Agents of Edgewatch, Lost Omens: Impossible Lands, Lost Omens: Firebrands
  • Vampire
    • Children of the Blood, Let the Streets Run Red, Auld Sanguine, The Chicago Folios
  • Free League
    • Mutant: Year Zero - Core Book, SRD, Starter Booklet
    • ALIEN - Core Rulebook, Colonial Marines

New Stream Shows - More Info This Month!

Demiplane Memberships - $4.99/Month

Special Benefits You and Your Playgroups Will Love–All for Less Than $0.17/day

Includes: Content Sharing (Up to 24 People, regardless of Group), Unlimited Characters (Coming Soon), and an Early Adoption Bonus (3 total $5 off coupons through 11/1/22).

• Why Membership Now?
    • Original Plan - Release Alongside Characters
    • Early Access Approach…Is There Value Now?
  • Will the Membership Cost Increase When the Character Builder and Digital Sheet are Released?
    • No! We’re even giving Early Adopters a Bonus!
  • Can I Share Content I’ve Unlocked from Any Game NEXUS?
    • That’s Right - All the Games, All the Content, All the Play…I Love It When a Plan Comes Together
5 Likes

So when can we sign up for Demiplane Membership?

1 Like

We haven’t announced the date yet, but I expect that we’ll know more in the next week or two. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see Cults of the Blood Gods and Chicago by Night aren’t listed in either upcoming nor current development. What’s the status on those sources?

Those titles are on hold while the WoD team makes some errata updates before the next printing (as Adam mentioned a couple weeks back). They’ve asked us to wait and release the digital reader with the new errata.

As soon as there’s an update on that front, we’ll be sure to share it, but it makes sense to wait and only do the work once. :slight_smile:

Sweet. You just sold me on the Ultimate Bundle for Pathfinder 2E as well.

Eagerly awaiting the release.

1 Like

I hope you enjoy it!

There’s so many titles to read! :grin:

Are the unlimited character slots only for the subscriber or the subscriber and accounts they share with?

Great question!

Only the Member’s account receives unlimited character slots. Content Sharing is limited to unlocked books and the content within them.

Will there be a feature to copy characters to another account or would characters need to be re-entered? If, for example, I wanted to save characters from a previous campaign.

There will be ways to import and export characters into an account. That functionality may not be included as we initially launch character management, but it would be in place before a Nexus would move out of early access and into the full release.

Thank you. Looking forward to becoming a member.

1 Like

Will it be possible to limit what sources the players are able to see?

1 Like

That is a feature that we plan to include, but it may not be available right as content sharing launches.

What! Now I have to pay a monthly subscription fee. How many characters will you be limited to with out a subscription?

We’ll share the specific number as we get closer to launching character tools. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Strange question here, more on the Character manager:

I know it won’t be at release most likely, but will it be possible to create a complete custom character? IE add my own ancestry/class/feats to the game? There are some third party content that I utilize that I’d like to be able to give to my players. And while this doesn’t effect anything yet, just generally curious as to the thought behind this, even if it was being considered behind the screen.

I know you all have a lot on your plate and you have been going FAST with the updates these past few months! So thanks for all your work!

1 Like

We plan to allow for homebrewed content eventually. Definitely not at launch, but having that ability to truly customize your character is very important to us. As a homebrew GM myself, having the ability to make an item or a monster specifically for my game is very important to me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have been waiting for sharing to be announced before I purchased any more books. Now we know. I like the subscription model. Still looking forward to PF character sheets. That is the biggest thing.

2 Likes

question about content sharing (needed a place to ask this)

when i restarted my subscription, i still had 3 used, however i had to re-send the confirmations to people i had already sent it with, is this the new normal or is that planned to change?