• (LIVE) Feedback-Based Updates

Character Tools Roadmap

• (Beta) Pathfinder
  • (Live) Avatar Legends RPG, Vampire, Marvel RPG, Candela Obscura
  • (WIP) ALIEN RPG, 5e, [REDACTED] x2, Hunter, Werewolf, [Several REDACTED]

Features Roadmap

• Homebrew Support, Groups Revamp, API / Export / Integrations

Pathfinder NEXUS

• (This Week) Bye, Bye Beta - Character Tools Full Launch!
    • Having this version of the character tools out enables us to shift focus to the outstanding features on our to-do list.
  • Performance Improvements, Fixes List
  • Short-Term Roadmap - Class Additions

On the Éarte

• Holiday Special Wrap-Up - Tonight at 6pm PT

Giveaway: We gave away two Pathfinder Rulebooks bundles. Join us live in future weeks for a chance to win more cool things! (Tuesdays at 9am Pacific)

Q&A

5 Likes

I just have to ask, how am I supposed to read these? I regularly see these posts, and I’m interested in hearing the news, but I just don’t understand what I’m looking at here. I don’t understand what most of the bullet points mean, I don’t recognize many of the abbreviations, and I don’t understand the format. It’s just really confusing.

These are basically the bullet point notes from our Dev Update streams, which then get posted to YouTube the day after.

Walking through it quickly:

Candela Obscura:
ICYMI - stands for “In Case You Missed It”, the NEXUS is live and launched with full character tools support.

Marvel Multiverse:
We’re talking about two products, one that is live and one that is available for pre-order.

Vampire NEXUS:
ICYMI shows up again - we added a journal section to the character tools
WIP - is an abbreviated version of “Work In Progress”, we are working to get The Chicago Folios ready for release.
And then some updates to the character tools were made thanks to feedback from members of the community.

Character Tools Roadmap:
This is just a running list we keep of what character tools are available or in the works. Pathfinder just moved out of Beta on Friday, so if I were to update it, it would be,

(Live) Avatar Legends RPG, Vampire, Marvel RPG, Candela Obscura, Pathfinder 2e
(WIP) - This section is all the games on our roadmap. Anything that is redacted is a game that we haven’t announced support for yet.

Features Roadmap:
These three features are on our short list to begin work for early 2024 - primarily character tools, but one of them is for Groups functionality.

Pathfinder NEXUS:
We knew the character tools would launch, and that it would include performance improvements and fixes, and our next priority for it is to add additional support for class features (ie. things like crafting, familiars, eidolons, etc.)

On the Éarte:
This was our final Tuesday night stream of the year - we have an ongoing 5e actual play with a phenomenal cast that did a year-end wrap-up before taking a few weeks off for the holidays.

Then it ends with a recap of what our giveaway was, and just a note that we did Q&A at the end of the stream. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ooooh! No wonder it felt like I was just getting a powerpoint file without the accompanying presentation, because that’s exactly what it was. Thanks for the explanation!