I’m not sure if this is an accessibility bug or just an all the time bug. I’ve gotten spells put into my spellbook. When I press the button for one of my spell slots, however, I am unable to actually prepare a spell. I see the list of my spells and a Prepare button by each of them, but the Prepare button appears to do nothing. I thought it might be because I was using Microsoft Edge so I downloaded Chrome, but same issue. I tried loading my sheet in Firefox and all kinds of bad things happened, so I’ll just not be trying that for a while.
Difficulty Preparing Spells, Possibly Due to Screen Reader Use
Thanks for reporting! This is a bug that we’re working to fix and should be rolled out with our next update.