Displaying MAP on character sheet

Hello, I really do not like the current way you are displaying the MAP on the character sheet and would love to have it display like this way next to the weapon you are wielding, it is pretty clear what your bonuses are and there is no drop down to select. You could easily add the ability to click those numbers to roll as well.

Screenshot 2023-04-27 150054

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! We have been collecting thoughts throughout the alpha with the intention of making updates where we can to improve the feel and flow of information presented. We’ll share more about what that might look like when we can, but feedback like this is exactly what we’re looking for at this stage. :slight_smile:

Ok so it appears no updates have been pushed out since I originally wrote this, so hoping it will get worked on during the beta, also wanted to point out that you don’t need to have seperate weapon entries for (finesse) type weapons, it should be taking whatever is the highest modifier and using that for its stats, all you are doing now is wasting space and confusing people having two entries one “normal” and one with “finesse”.

Hello Berekamon - as Josh shared when you originally posted, we appreciate you sharing your thoughts on the multiple attack penalty, and thanks for the new feedback regarding finesse entries.

We’ve got it logged and will consider it alongside all the feedback we receive throughout the beta and makes updates where needed, but the timing of those updates is going to depend on a variety of factors, so we’ll share more as updates get released.

Thanks!

Ok since Josh asked me to continue the MAP discussion here, I currently do not like how MAP is displayed on the character sheet, it doesn’t show you what your actual modifier is, and when you do click on it, it just rolls the attack and that is not what I am looking for, we play around a table and we use the sheet to display our abilities and not to roll, what I displayed up at the beginning of this thread is what I want to see displayed, I think it is easy and straightforward and leaves no room for mis interpretations. You could even make it a toggle if some don’t like that it is displayed that way.