Dungeon Max’s SKT Feedback: Session 30 (no spoilers)

Yesterday we travelled further into the darklands and the party came to a dead end. They were offered two routes… one into the territory of a predator, the other to back track and possibly confront something that had been following them since Highhelm. I also offered hints about a few threats in the zone.

They chose to back track and we confronted some followers of the Ashen Engineer!

During the battle lots of people got to try out their new skills for the first time since leveling to level 5. It was pretty awesome.

One issue we had was with the bard’s new spell percussive impact. It says in the text to make a spell attack but (a) there are no spell attack roll buttons for this spell and (b) the spell attack roll bonus is not listed on its own on the spells section of the sheet so the player wasn’t sure what to roll.

Otherwise it went fairly smoothly as we destroyed three vampire servitors. Thanks for making Demiplane a great place to play pathfinder.

Thanks for the report (and the session log!) I think I know what the issue is with that spell, and should have it fixed in our next patch update.