Dungeon Max's Feedback - Player in PFS - Session N+1

Background: I’m playing a campaign run in another major pathfinder supporting VTT (Foundry) as a level 4 battle oracle (with cavalier archetype) and tracking the character in Demiplane. Other players in the party are playing a summoner, a magus, and a bard

Session N+1: Snake and Mouse (Probably based on PFS2 #5-07 Sewer Dragon Crisis)

• [BUG] For some reason, pressing the full heal button on my character sheet at one point during this session would incorrectly set my HP to 0 … can’t recreate the issue now but there’s something odd with that button.
  • [BONUS] I had a lot of poor rolls today … which made for a fun and interesting negotiation with the NPC over dinner. Keep them nat 1s coming ^_^;;

Sorry for being a squeaky wheel between my posts as GM and player, but I have high hopes and expectations for Demiplane being the best place to run Pathfinder 2e

2 Likes

Can you share your sheet with me for this? We’ll need that to look into the Full Heal button issue. :slight_smile:

It happened on this character

https://app.demiplane.com/nexus/pathfinder2e/character-sheet/030c5e54-3ada-4ad1-a4ca-a34b691ffe90

It happened again on another character. I think I figured out the common thing that triggered it… both characters had gone down to 0 once, had dying, recovered and then had wounded 1 as an active condition. Clicking full heal while wounded 1 sets hp to 0.

Good to know! I’ve passed that information along to the team.