Dungeon Max's SKT: Feature requests up to Session 2 (spoilers)

Background: I’m playing Sky King’s Tomb with 6 players: a bard, a kineticist, an investigator, a sorcerer, a magus, and a fighter. Tools used include discord (voice/video/memes), powerpoint (exploration/downtime, etc.), owlbear (encounter mode), demiplane (character sheets)
I have many years of experience taking 5e campaigns from level 0-20 and this is my first Pathfinder 2e campaign.

Session 1: Arrival in Highhelm

• Future GM tools request: “point trackers” : SKT uses reputation and many other scenes use awareness points, infiltration points, research points, etc. I know GM tools are pretty far down the roadmap, but Pathfinder 2e GM’s could really use a place to track a variety of adventure status points. (currently tracking in campaign powerpoint)
  • Speaking of GM screen feature requests… rules lookup is already pretty quick with the demiplane library tools but a GM screen with tools to help improvise when players go off the rails like the GM Screen for Lazy GMs would be a nice feature. (Currently hacking together a word file with various tables pasted in as images)

Session 2 (our first major combat): “Blood in the Water” (modifications: added one extra leech so the ratio of players to enemies would be preserved)

• Player sheet request - ad hoc status buffs/debuffs : Characters should have a place they can make a list of active effects like Courageous Anthem, Arcane Cascade, Fresh Produce (void 2 resistance), etc. It doesn’t need to do the math or link automatically to the rules even at the start, but just a reminder to the player that they are being affected by something more specific than the built-in conditions. (Currently tracking in owlbear with many attachment icons)

I appreciate this write-up, it’s really helpful to hear the specific things that happen during play. I’ll pass this feedback along to the team. :slight_smile:

Planning to continue adding each week (taking two weeks off for holidays) as we do our sessions Thursday nights (Japan time). :smiley:

1 Like