Dungeon Max's SKT Feedback: Session 12 (spoilers)

(I was away a week traveling to NZ, but we’re back!)

Background: I’m playing Sky King’s Tomb with 6 players: a bard/celebrity, a kineticist/psychic, an investigator/inventor, a sorcerer/familiar master, a magus/blessed one, and a fighter/linguist. Tools used include discord (voice/video/memes), powerpoint (exploration/downtime, etc.), owlbear (encounter mode), demiplane (character sheets/rule lookup), trello (shared loot), google docs (shared notes/campaign log) and a physical binder (GM Screen)
I have many years of experience taking 5e campaigns from level 0-20 and this is my first Pathfinder 2e campaign.

Session 12: haunted tomb pt.3 + Lastwall knights

• Repeat request: it would be nice to have a way to calculate the bonus for an attack after “devise a stratagem”
  • Repeat request: a “one click” flat roll d20 button. This is needed for “devise a stratagem”
  • Repeat request: inventor construct companion
  • Feature request: summoned creature stat blocks like the pet/companion section. Our sorcerer summons plant/fungi (currently only the yellow musk thrall) and our kineticist summons a timber sentinel.
  • Repeat request: should be a way to apply various active conditions like courageous anthem and the void damage resistance from kineticist Fresh Produce
  • Combat tracker request: when there are tools for combat tracking, adding various active effects is a must… the Akizendri needs to track which damage type the protean anatomy is currently giving resistance to.
  • Repeat request: “one click” flat roll a d20 button. This session involved creatures that were concealed (due to the dazzled condition from the living graffiti splatter). It would be nice to have somewhere to click faster for flat rolls, especially if there is a condition that would call for it.
  • Harrowing usability: There’s no nice way right now to do the first step of a harrowing and pick one of nine cards from the suit before doing a spread.
  • Builder usability: We leveled up to level 3! One thing I’ve heard back at the moment is that it would be nice if the level up selections in the builder were reordered so that skill bonus selection came before the skill feat selection since several people gained access to skill feats after boosting their skill scores to master or training a new skill
  • Repeat request: As the first GM tool… I really want a campaign summary view for players, especially when they level up… I’m going to have to update this (see below) by hand in a week or so after checking everyone’s sheets have been updated
  • Feature suggestion: Using trello for loot has been really good for me. I have one board for items I could hand out soon that is hidden to the players and one with the players for managing loot between the party members. If there ever are GM tools and group loot management, it would be good for there to be a “backstage” where the GM can select various rewards and cue them up as part of prep out of sight from the players and then reveal a list or individual items to the players.
  • bonus: Here’s a tracker of the clan leaders/symbols/dagger gems and reputation by location in Highhelm. Hopefully someone else also finds it useful

We had a lot of fun this session and Demiplane was an important part of it. :smiley:

What did you use for your character list above? Looks like Excel with a template. Also, Trello, as in Atlassian Trello?

Thanks.

These tables/layouts were made in PowerPoint.

Trello as in trelllo.com

Huh, I guess PP has table layout capability like Excel as well. As for Trello, yeah, that’s what I thought.

Thanks.