Dungeon Max's SKT Feedback: Session 17 (spoilers)

Background: I’m playing Sky King’s Tomb with 6 players: a bard/celebrity, a kineticist/psychic, an investigator/inventor, a sorcerer/familiar master, a magus/blessed one, and a fighter/linguist. Tools used include discord (voice/video/memes), powerpoint (exploration/downtime, etc.), owlbear (encounter mode), demiplane (character sheets/rule lookup), trello (shared loot), google docs (shared notes/campaign log) and a physical binder (GM Screen)
I have many years of experience taking 5e campaigns from level 0-20 and this is my first Pathfinder 2e campaign.

Session 16: Workshop Heights Part 2
== During Prep

• didn’t need to prep much this week.

== During play

• Performance issues interfered with play this week due to need to use the character sheets on older mobile hardware this week. Detecting for older ipad/iPhones and sending deeply scaled back graphics or offering a low fidelity toggle/prompt somewhere would greatly improve the experience when app switching between the sheet and discord on devices that are memory constrained.
  • Really want a gm screen that gives summaries of characters for the GM. My manual one missed language selection so I was confused about who understood gnomish.

== Unadressed
I didn’t get a response to last week’s summary (session 16) (which was mostly a wishlist) but here are the items that are clear mistakes that you can probably address quickly again:

• Mantle of Gold Chapter 2 Synopsis: incorrect link to necromancer (maybe link to skribellon or not at all?).
  • Chapter 2 G1 third paragraph link to hunter beside Tsaal is incorrect… should just link to Tsaal if at all.
  • Consider adding art to the entry for cobbleswarm (see last week’s summary)
  • Consider adjusting links to GMG subsystems to GM Core subsystems?

We had a lot of fun this session and Demiplane was an important part of it :smiley:

Thanks so much for the play-report! (And also for copying over last week’s notes, which is super helpful for me… It’s been so busy the last couple weeks and I super appreciate you cutting out one of my catch-up steps :wink: )

• Performance: Our devs are working hard on a performance improvement that should have a big impact on Pathfinder character tools. Super excited for those!
  • GM Tools: Heck. Yeah. I feel you here. GM Tools is definitely on the list.
  • Mantle of Gold Chapter 2 Synopsis: incorrect link to necromancer (maybe link to skribellon or not at all?).

Good call-out! That misleading tooltip has been annihilated. :sunglasses:

• Chapter 2 G1 third paragraph link to hunter beside Tsaal is incorrect… should just link to Tsaal if at all.

Fixed!

• Consider adding art to the entry for cobbleswarm (see last week’s summary)

Cobbleswarm has been updated with the art from AoE!

• Consider adjusting links to GMG subsystems to GM Core subsystems?

As this adventure was released to work with GMG, we’ve got those links associated with that book. You should be able to quickly find GMC versions in search if you want to use the remaster version, as there are rules listings associated with them that will come up top-of-results!

1 Like

Thanks Mellie!

Just checked and the necromancer and hunter links are still not what is intended:

The cobbleswarm small icon is working for me but the main entry image seems broken.

It would have been great if I had actually pressed the button that sends the changes to the ‘live’ site. That should all be pushed now :wink:

1 Like

Confirmed. Thanks for the update!