Dungeon Max's SKT Feedback: Session 18 (spoilers)

Background: I’m playing Sky King’s Tomb with 6 players: a bard/celebrity, a kineticist/psychic, an investigator/inventor, a sorcerer/familiar master, a magus/blessed one, and a fighter/linguist. Tools used include discord (voice/video/memes), powerpoint (exploration/downtime, etc.), owlbear (encounter mode), demiplane (character sheets/rule lookup), trello (shared loot), google docs (shared notes/campaign log) and a physical binder (GM Screen)
I have many years of experience taking 5e campaigns from level 0-20 and this is my first Pathfinder 2e campaign.

Session 18: Workshop Heights Part 3
== During Prep

• didn’t need to prep much this week.

== During play

• actually not much to report other than that the haunt almost TPKed our party and that would have been the end of the adventure if our investigator didn’t figure out how to dismantle Themur using thievery. We then did a campfire session and the party confronted Krohan about his weird occult powers that trigger on stress around him… because there was lots of stress in this encounter.
  • shoutout to my trello group loot handling system… it has been working really great and a tool like this in the demiplane group tools would be really cool down the road. Here’s some screenshots…I have a DM board with loot packages based on where treasure is found as well as some random level appropriate loot picked out in advance to hand out. I can move an entire list at a time over to the player facing board. The players can move the loot around and assign it and we have a “people’s loot” list for anything unclaimed (shoutout to rotgrind for the idea). On individual cards I copy and paste the description and a demiplane link to the item.

We had a lot of fun this session and Demiplane was an important part of it :smiley:

move list to board

example item listing

1 Like