Dungeon Max's SKT Feedback - Session 33 (light spoilers)

We’ve entered the Court of Ether and I’ve adapted a few of the encounters along the way to streamline it a little but we met Interhoff and convinced him to leave us alone without violence, met the nameless ysoki and learned his plight, got past the gate guards without bribing them, found the relevant satyr in the market and then settled in at the Bottom Feeder’s for the night, finally trading tales with the leprechaun bodyguard before going to sleep. A very busy session… and the book layout has me jumping back and forth quite a bit between events and locations which is a pain, but that’s on paizo…

Okay so now some feedback on how Demiplane was as part of our play, etc.:

• My players appreciated the Rest button… I think that’s a fairly recent addition with the flyover explaining everything. Very helpful to have the rules reference right there.
  • We used some “gather information” rolls to find the location of the Bottom Feeder’s which was fun. I had to remind players what skill it was under (Diplomacy). I wonder if a few more of these common activities could go under a listing like what has been given for the “Exploration Activities”
  • When encountering the unnamed ysoki merchant, it mentioned he was able to sell common alchemical consumables up to level 4. I would be nice if I could save and share a list of items
  • This is similar to being able to grab a list of creatures … in the Game Rules filtered list, if there was a way to temporarily pin a bunch of entries and then save that list it would be extremely helpful… kind of a halfway step to an encounter builder but basically just a big help when trying to run combat with two or three creature types to have just those stats on one page.
  • This is a similar repeat request from a while ago but, for the top menu, it would be great to be able to pin the adventure path or other books I’m running to the top menu rather than having to see a list of books I might not be as interested in, open the full list and then scroll through all of them each time. Especially egregious are the preorder books taking up space here since they are taking space for items that otherwise could be used to jump to content I want
  • When viewing the library, right now there are just two views: all and owned… I’m also very interested actually to have a list of new/upcoming releases so I can easily keep track of them without scrolling through each section… maybe the top pathfinder 2e page should have a listing of them like the paizo website?
  • On that note, I’m really interested to follow closely the society year related to the Godsrain events, any word on when these releases might be coming to Demiplane?
  • Also, with multiple PFS years, will there be separate sections/bundles? I’m not as interested in the previous season releases but I’d probably pick up the bundle for the current season including prereleases if it was available to do.
  • Oh, that reminds me, thank you for the release of part three of Curtain Call without having to wait to the end of this month!
  • Also, I had an orc character closely linked to Belkzen so I’m really interested in the next AP.

Well that kinda wandered off topic. Anyway, thanks Demiplane team. Since playing PF2e here, our other DM who runs our 5e based classic dragonlance module campaign is currently considering moving us to PF2e due to how transitioning all our existing characters to the 2024 ruleset is looking on that rival platform. I think it also has to do with how our party has already COMPLETELY demolished the balance of the game by level 6. Vortex Warp is way overpowered and should NOT be rank 2 :smiley:

Thanks as always for the awesome session log (which I love reading) and the feedback!

My players appreciated the Rest button… I think that’s a fairly recent addition with the flyover explaining everything. Very helpful to have the rules reference right there.

Yay! Passing it on to the team. :blue_heart:

We used some “gather information” rolls to find the location of the Bottom Feeder’s which was fun. I had to remind players what skill it was under (Diplomacy). I wonder if a few more of these common activities could go under a listing like what has been given for the “Exploration Activities”

Currently to keep the actions section from ballooning in size, we’ve kept the skill actions in skills. However, there is a search bar right at the top, and if you start to type in something (like “Gather”) it should bring it up right away! We’ll also continue to keep an eye on the use feedback.

When encountering the unnamed ysoki merchant, it mentioned he was able to sell common alchemical consumables up to level 4. I would be nice if I could save and share a list of items

This is similar to being able to grab a list of creatures … in the Game Rules filtered list, if there was a way to temporarily pin a bunch of entries and then save that list it would be extremely helpful… kind of a halfway step to an encounter builder but basically just a big help when trying to run combat with two or three creature types to have just those stats on one page.

This is a similar repeat request from a while ago but, for the top menu, it would be great to be able to pin the adventure path or other books I’m running to the top menu rather than having to see a list of books I might not be as interested in, open the full list and then scroll through all of them each time. Especially egregious are the preorder books taking up space here since they are taking space for items that otherwise could be used to jump to content I want

When viewing the library, right now there are just two views: all and owned… I’m also very interested actually to have a list of new/upcoming releases so I can easily keep track of them without scrolling through each section… maybe the top pathfinder 2e page should have a listing of them like the paizo website?

Happy to pass along the requests / re-up the continued ones!

On that note, I’m really interested to follow closely the society year related to the Godsrain events, any word on when these releases might be coming to Demiplane?

Also, with multiple PFS years, will there be separate sections/bundles? I’m not as interested in the previous season releases but I’d probably pick up the bundle for the current season including prereleases if it was available to do.

No news quite yet! It’s definitely in the plans, but I wouldn’t expect it in the short-term. When we do, we will absolutely have separate sections and a bundle option to make it quicker to grab everything for a year, if that’s what you want. :blue_heart:

Oh, that reminds me, thank you for the release of part three of Curtain Call without having to wait to the end of this month!

Heck yeah, enjoy!

Also, I had an orc character closely linked to Belkzen so I’m really interested in the next AP.

It’s gonna be a good one! :eyes:

Thanks Mellie. Well noted. I’ll remember to point that out to players during a session. I’m often not looking at the character sheets myself as a GM so I may have missed this section.

1 Like