Dungeon Max's SKT Feedback - Session 34 (spoilers)

Still unraveling the events of the Court of Ether, the heroes main focus this session was helping Interhoff get some new blood for his new hat.

It’s been a while since we had some serious combat and our investigator was thoroughly confused again about what to do…

action 1: devise a strategem: roll a d20 and hold it and recall knowledge because of a feat… she requests a place to hold the d20 roll… I as the GM wish the enemies showed me the recall knowledge DC somewhere prominently (i.e. we faced the Pairaka which is a level 7 fiend, so that’s a religion roll with level DC 23)
action 2: add a number not written on the sheet to strategic strike… she would like a place on each weapon that gives the strategic strike bonus… and we have a bard so it would be nice to have a way to add courageous anthem…
damage roll: is there a way to have the precision damage from strategic strike added to her weapon damage? it would be nice to add courageous anthem buff damage also…
action 3: command construct compainion to move and shove… shove rules not shown on companion sheet… other skills also not visible unless trained

rinse and repeat each round…

She’s really enjoying her character but wishes the sheet helped her out just a little more. Thanks for your work to make this a great place to play Pathfinder 2e

Thanks so much for the feedback, as always!

devise a strategem: roll a d20 and hold it and recall knowledge because of a feat… she requests a place to hold the d20 roll…

I would recommend using the Notes on the action! If she clicks/taps on the action in her listing, there’ll be a Notes box, which will let her note anything she wants to keep handy for that feat. Here’s an example with my Investi-Gator:

I as the GM wish the enemies showed me the recall knowledge DC somewhere prominently (i.e. we faced the Pairaka which is a level 7 fiend, so that’s a religion roll with level DC 23)

Great suggestion! I’ve passed it along to our team for consideration as we work on GM Tools.

action 2: add a number not written on the sheet to strategic strike… she would like a place on each weapon that gives the strategic strike bonus… and we have a bard so it would be nice to have a way to add courageous anthem…

If they would like to mark something temporarily, I would again recommend notes–but if they want the bonus ‘built in’, they can edit the weapon by clicking/tapping on it, then choosing the 3 vertical dots in the top right. Once in the editing pane, they can add an extra bonus, extra dice, and more! This can then also be quickly reset by clicking ‘reset’.

action 3: command construct compainion to move and shove… shove rules not shown on companion sheet… other skills also not visible unless trained

Happy to pass along the feedback!

Thanks Mellie. I like your tip for putting the number in the notes for Devise a Stratagem. I’ll pass it on to her.

1 Like