Dungeon Max's SKT Feedback: Session 5 (possible spoilers)

Background: I’m playing Sky King’s Tomb with 6 players: a bard, a kineticist, an investigator, a sorcerer, a magus, and a fighter. Tools used include discord (voice/video/memes), powerpoint (exploration/downtime, etc.), owlbear (encounter mode), demiplane (character sheets/rule lookup), trello (shared loot), google docs (shared notes/campaign log), and a physical binder (GM Screen)
I have many years of experience taking 5e campaigns from level 0-20 and this is my first Pathfinder 2e campaign.

Session 5: Downtime and Cloud Dragon’s Prank

• I’m working on a GM Screen for myself. Today’s page that came in really handy was a quick reference to the main characteristics of the party especially for skill checks, to know what people are trained in and what lores and languages they have. If there ever is a “GM screen” having a section of it show basically the “collapsed” version of each character sheet plus a row with skills, lores and languages would be really helpful. (also quick links to feats and spells as a list for bonus points)
  • Our Elemental Fire sorcerer was using the beta tools (where she had specified her element was fire) so I updated her sheet to the launch edition tools but there was no place to select the element used by the elemental sorcerer.
  • I like how the character sheet shows an image of the armor used for common types of armor. Please continue to flesh this out for more kinds of armor (quilted isn’t showing for me)

We had a lot of fun this session and Demiplane was an important part of it. :smiley:

1 Like
  • Also when I rebuilt the character, I noticed again that there’s no prompt for choosing languages but there should be.

Thanks for this feedback. Sounds like a fun session!

I love this party stat summary, I made something similar in Excel but have to update it manually, it would be awesome if this was an automated tool GM tool linked to the character sheets.

Thanks. Because I wanted to print it out to put in a binder/screen I’ll have to update it but to make the layout easier I used powerpoint rather than excel. As you say, if there was a GM screen with this kind of thing that automatically updated, it would be really awesome.