I was just trying to add a custom item to one of my player’s characters and it seems like the edit functionality is no longer working. I used to be able to click on an item, choose the 3 dots at the top right in the item window, select Edit Item, and change the name and relevant details…but now when I am in the edit items window, it does not allow any changes, even to the name.
If it matters, the character in question is Enabrin Tain on my PF Blades of Quickfall campaign, and I am trying to reskin/rename the Wand of Lotus Walk as Lotus Slippers, changing a few details.
So one of the additional benefits to the slippers is supposed to be a +1 item bonus to Acrobatics checks, and since I could not add them to the item, I tried to just edit Enabrin’s Acrobatics skill to add a +1 modifier there, but again, Demiplane is not allowing me to add the modifier on the edit screen.
I theorize the root cause either being the use of the Firefox browser or the player having their sheet open somehow prevent the GM/campaign owner from edit their sheet.
Odd. I don’t seem able to reproduce this either. If I can get a link to the character sheet, either here or in PM is fine, I can see if it’s something specific to that sheet/item.
Hi Eve,
Looks like it is now letting me rename the wand and separately add the manual bonus to the relevant skill. Happy to send you the link to the character (and will do so in a PM), but assuming that name and bulk are the only thing editable about wands, I may have done the best that is possible until such time as you guys add custom items. Does that sound right?