Embedding Demiplane in Obsidian

Hello

I embed creatures links into my personal obsidian notes as a GM, so I can easily see their stats and create notes in Obsidian. This works wonders for Pathfinder 2e.
But when I use it for Starfinder 2, I alsways get stuck on the login screen, and I am unable to login (I use google login).

Error I get from Google:
400. Error: the server cannot process the requiest because it doesn’t have the correct layout.

I use exactly the same plugin for pathfinder as for starfinder, so why it isn’t working, is beyond me?

Hmm, not certain what’s happening here, but I’ll see if we can sort it out. Thanks for the report!

As a fellow Obsidian user, I’m curious - what’s the plugin?

This one Embed web pages - Obsidian Help

Interesting way to do it. Leaves you rather reliant on an internet connection while you play which may or may not be a problem.

@MellieDM does this sort of use case cause any issues for DP? I imagone server load would increase as everytime a note is loaded it does a pull on the site. Really not much different to someone accessing the same page feom a browser though. I ask because dndbeyond seem to be actively blocking us from doing this.